Reviews for Shadows Against a Shoji Screen
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
He. Kissed. Him.
We really should focus in on that, ne?
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
You make me sad.
Slightly depressed. Definitely feeling the despair.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
I'm growling myself!
Kagome's soul...!
You have no idea how distraught I am.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
I'm not sure how I'm feeling.
I hate Sesshomaru and Naraku, and Inuyasha.
I love Kagome.
Fight everyone Kagome!
Is she not a miko?
No shikon?
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Kagome cannot marry inuyasha!
He's a bum!
And a lord.
But mostly a bum.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Boring I have read this one page and nothing came. One word describes the story and that word is boring. ry to make it better but I am only telling the truth. It may hurt but it is the truth so yeah, sorry but just to boring for my taste...
heeeeeeeeey chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
I AM ABOUT TO DIE FROM SURPRISE!(not really i suspected that mostly. I dont know why.. but i did!) And sadly i have miroku as a step brother... -_- I am about to kill him.. (just kidding! _)
EndlessDark000 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Hey, girl. I know it's a little late for reviews, and I tried searching through the reviews to see if anyone else caught this, but "omae" actually means "you" in Japanese. I think maybe you were thinking of using "ore"? One easy way to remember that omae is "you" is to remember how it's comprised: o (which is an honorific, like in osushi), and then mae, which uses the kanji for "in front of". So really, it's (you who is) in front (of me). Otherwise, really interesting story, I'm really enjoying it _
young kagome chapter 37 . 8/20/2011
Omg I LOVED this story! It was very different than what one would usually expect, the characters personalities were...interesting. I have to admit I wasn't used to sesshomarus personality especially. Normally sesshomaru would NEVER have put up with narakus forwardness and blatant disrespect, he would have killed him a while ago. But none the less it was an interesting read. I enjoyed it soo much. Good job :)