Reviews for all the world's a stage
Rue91 chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
I hope you are busy with real life but you have the intention to continue this fic.
Please!

this is sooo goood! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Wow. This is infinitely better than the third book. I wish you wrote mocking jay! Please update :)
Love the idea of Peeta taking charge. Kind of makes sense because the Canon books always talk about what a great talker he is. How He can convince anyone of anything with his words
Shellibug chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I love how Peeta sets her free and she finds her way back anyway. :)
dootadoot chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I hope you write a sequel to this at some point.
guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
i like this story; its well written :)
especially how Peeta and Katniss kind of heal together
i do wish you could write an epilogue though, that would be nice
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
How could I have forgotten this fic?! It's fantastic! It feels like you've captured the core characters but added the missing intelligence and common sense to the story (because if you want to stretch out a story to 3 books, there needs to be as little common sense and communication as possible).

But it does feel incomplete. Are you sure you don't want to add a little more? Please?

This and Aeturnum are my fave of your stories, and I want more of both!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
You seem to be missing half your story, since I know this can't be all.

In other words, write more, please!

It's so interesting, I want to see what happens next!
Primrose Angel chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
This needs a sequel!
PurpleQueen981 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Interesting concept. Wish there was a complete ending to this xD
peetamehlark chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
a year later but THIS IS TOO GOOD I LOVE HOW YOU CREATED THAT OPERATION AND CONSPIRACY ON THIRTEEN
I'm sick in bed and so fucking glad i found a story like this one
S chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Awesome! There should be more of this, so as to continue and get this Everlark married. :D
LRAEwrites chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Can I say I've been thinking of writing a fic about Peeta being rescued with Katniss myself, but I may have no need now. This one was great! Wish it would continue and we can see how operation nightlock goes. :)
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I love this! You should make it a story!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Your au's are amazing. You must continue them all!
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
really great idea! enjoyed reading