Reviews for Control
waaaaah poor mal ;w;
jessieblackcat13 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Keep it up! :D
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I REALLY want to give Mal a hug now. And tell him he's got a friend in me.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I didn't think it was disturbing at all. I actually found it kind of funny.
And I totally agree with you. F #$ the reset button. I really think that Cartoon Netwrok came up with that horrible idea, not Teletoons. No way would Teletoons come up with some as stupid as that.
No hogging. It's so cute and so sad at the same time.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Wow. I almost cried at this. Poor Mal. I just want to pick him up and hug him and tell him everything's okay.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
You're not a fail. And the ending was fine. Can't wait to read more!
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I HOPE I see.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I always wanted to read a fanfic about the idea that Mal was the original, so I'm loving this!
superboltstrike chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I really like your different approach on which personality was the original. I hope you update soon!
AdventureTimeLover2000 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I want to be Mal's best friend. We're really not so different. I feel like I'm Mike and Mal combined. I'm usually happy, but then I get very depressed and angry from any amount of time between an hour and a week.
Narrative Rock chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
I'm just ranting to my brother who isn't listening about how I hate those bad guys and every single bullying kid and how no one helps Mal and his dad and how his mom is the best person in the entire world. This is great, just amazingly great.
sunshineg9 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Aww, I loves how you established character and hiw you made a reason for making Chester and showing examples. I hate one sided bullying and how people fall easily into sin of wrath and even going as far as believing they will go to heavan becuase of the bullying. But still love.
Gliss Phantom chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
I love how u made Chester the grandpa figure and not just some complaining old dude