Reviews for Protecting Kel
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
hey this was cool, but unfortunately short! lookng forward to the sequel..
Lady Light chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
) Love it!
vampiremuggle chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
i love it! the kel and dom interactions are so sweet. i absolutley love how you followed the book from Dom's point of view, making it seem like he was in love with her all along. this fic really was well done. i also seem to remember seeing a sequal listed so I'm going to go find that. great job!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Miss. Pure chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
HI! I thought i would just inform you that your story is too cute! I have been writting a few stort tibits myself, I love K/D. Kel is my favorite of Tamoras gals (next Beka) but anywasy i was just wondering if you could tell me if my ideas were any good, and give my your advise please.
go chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
go really far please!
LKCMOSV chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
OMG this is so much like Lady Knight, it is perfect.:)
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Good story and presentation/structure. However, I suggest the use of apostrophes (also known as "speech marks") for the dialogue to distinguish speech from thought,in which particular thought sentences could be laid out in italics. It helps so that your readers won't have to think overmuch about what is being said and what is not.
Darth Sissy chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
Subtle love development is good! I hate all-in-one stories, where the realization and subsequent snogfest happen in a few paragraphs. This is a lot more realistic/enjoyable because it lasts longer!
hailtheheartbreakers chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Why does Dom think of her as Keladry?
hailtheheartbreakers chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Um, you need to put these things "" around when someone's talking.
surfgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Um, I love your story (I have read the entire thing, and the other 2 also) I was just wondering, when Dom was commenting on the past summer adventure, didn't they mean the one when she was a page? Because you said our, and i got confused. Sorry to bother you, good job.
surfgirl1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
I love your story, I only have two questions. Wasn't the person who answered the question directed at Fanche Safas? I just re-read the book. And also, why did you call it YOU ARE WHAT YOU WERE MADE TO BE if you didn;'t put that part in the chapter? Just a question...great job anyway.
Janet chapter 8 . 8/3/2008
Wow! I have to say that this is my all time favorite KelDom fic. I LOVE how you kept true to the real characters, not many people do that. Keep up the great work, you're a really talented writer!
keziah's quill chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
really good :)
Melissa chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
Ok, one last try...

Something is up w/ my computer or something...

As for ideas, how about a proposal? You could take 'em back up to Corus... How about their friends' reactions?

Again, good job!

Btw, Have Fun! I'm lookin' for other stories of yours.

Mel