Reviews for And the Days That Never Came
Rosie Vulpes chapter 41 . 1/25
Thank you Amy! There are too many scenes that need a 'Would you just kiss already!'.
Diving in chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
What about Love and Monsters? Do you have something against that episode?
Diving in chapter 40 . 11/30/2016
River want to save Rose? Why?
Diving in chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
You know I never thought about the Clara plot thing. Good thinking.
Diving in chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
I always found Matt Smith, thinner than David Tennant.
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
Oh my gosh really. The only good and plenty D stories are rose and ten. I would like Rose better if people wouldn't force the suddle...not so suddle Rose and ten forever and if you can't deal jump off a bridge. I still doubt Amy would love the TenRose more than her own daughter/best friend coupling with the doctor. Plus she is more in the shoe with Sarah Jane than Rose. I know she like Rose but still it doesn't sound like something Amy would think. I mean come on. you may have the time dog but she has the doctor. Side eye for real. you might as well made a OC would traveled with her doctor after Rose. Most people like cake but if you force it down a person's throat like in Matilda you get a person hating cake. Good story just don't be so heavy handed on the read between thin lines romance between Rose and the doctors. Also don't be hard on Sarah Jane, Rose was being salty too. She really thought she was his only traveling companion other than Amy. She was only good with that because Amy is a faithful wife.
Dawnaven chapter 53 . 4/9/2016
Ahhh! I can't believe Rory got trapped in the alternate universe! I thought you were going to actually save Rose :( Great story though, I really liked it.
GoogleMe chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Okay, so, just judging by the first chapter but..

Seems like you're using Amy as an author-insert character because she's all knowledgeable about the Doctor despite this Rose clearly having all the memories of canon...
Kjar chapter 18 . 1/14/2016
Amy was held on Demon's Run in the 52nd century, not the 51st...
Kjar chapter 16 . 1/12/2016
Sarah's eyes filled with eyes? I didn't know that was possible...
Heather Snow chapter 53 . 1/12/2016
Amy's illness was a really interesting storyline. Not quite sure what's going on with Rory, but I'll see if the sequel helps make it clearer.
SaraMatta chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
awwwh David Tennant, the 10th Doctor.. he has a special place in my heart
I loved Eccleston and Smith, but Tennat litteraly stole my soul, heart, life? ahahahah

Thank you for writing and sharing "The Afterword Series", I've really enjoyed ATSWNT, and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this sequel too.
CarloRossi19 chapter 51 . 11/9/2015
You. Are. So. Cruel. I thought absolutely it couldn't get worse than Doomsday, but you just made it the most heart wrenching thing ever. And you gave me chills throughout all the Amy/Rory interactions, including the alternate ones. It was all so SAD and PAINFUL! But I guess I'm a masochist, because I can't get enough of this story
CarloRossi19 chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
OMG you actually did that, you're going to save Rose and I can't possibly express how excited about that I am! I love this plot, keep up the good work!
Summer Leah chapter 52 . 8/5/2015
I'm so traumatized! I really thought Rory was gonna save her *sniff* If Rose doesn't come back in the next story, I'm gonna be so upset!