Reviews for And the Days That Never Came
Dawnaven chapter 53 . 4/9
Ahhh! I can't believe Rory got trapped in the alternate universe! I thought you were going to actually save Rose :( Great story though, I really liked it.
GoogleMe chapter 1 . 3/5
Okay, so, just judging by the first chapter but..

Seems like you're using Amy as an author-insert character because she's all knowledgeable about the Doctor despite this Rose clearly having all the memories of canon...
Kjar chapter 18 . 1/14
Amy was held on Demon's Run in the 52nd century, not the 51st...
Kjar chapter 16 . 1/12
Sarah's eyes filled with eyes? I didn't know that was possible...
Heather Snow chapter 53 . 1/12
Amy's illness was a really interesting storyline. Not quite sure what's going on with Rory, but I'll see if the sequel helps make it clearer.
SaraMatta chapter 2 . 1/3
awwwh David Tennant, the 10th Doctor.. he has a special place in my heart
I loved Eccleston and Smith, but Tennat litteraly stole my soul, heart, life? ahahahah

Thank you for writing and sharing "The Afterword Series", I've really enjoyed ATSWNT, and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this sequel too.
CarloRossi19 chapter 51 . 11/9/2015
You. Are. So. Cruel. I thought absolutely it couldn't get worse than Doomsday, but you just made it the most heart wrenching thing ever. And you gave me chills throughout all the Amy/Rory interactions, including the alternate ones. It was all so SAD and PAINFUL! But I guess I'm a masochist, because I can't get enough of this story
CarloRossi19 chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
OMG you actually did that, you're going to save Rose and I can't possibly express how excited about that I am! I love this plot, keep up the good work!
Summer Leah chapter 52 . 8/5/2015
I'm so traumatized! I really thought Rory was gonna save her *sniff* If Rose doesn't come back in the next story, I'm gonna be so upset!
Diving in chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
This conversation with Amy about Jack and pregnancy is like a big déjà vu. Didn't you already wrote it between her and the 9th doctor?
Diving in chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Didn't they already went over the fact she couldn't have children anymore?
Whyhow chapter 52 . 4/6/2015
That's good, I assume that they reunite during Stolen Earth/Journey's End. I assume that he was warning her about Harold Saxon, but why her specifically. He would of course want foreknowledge, but wouldn't she be useless unless she was somehow on the Valiant the first time? And how is Rory involved? What about River, Jack, and the others? Why were they trying save Rose? Note: these are mainly rhetorical.
Whyhow chapter 50 . 4/6/2015
How does parallel Rory know River?
Whyhow chapter 46 . 4/6/2015
There are a lot of typos in here, such as "Queen Victories" towards the middle. It is interesting, but having to work out what you mean is distracting.
Whyhow chapter 43 . 4/6/2015
This actually seemed a little less cheesy than the episode, partly because of the interesting perspective of inside the drawing. The end was confusing, though, partly because of a bunch of typos in the last section but the point of view also sounded strange.