Reviews for kairos
Wonderful story!
neversoonenough chapter 11 . 6/30
It was even more brilliant and wonderful the second time around. You captured the characters when their chemistry was at its best and the love story was still believable. As I read it this time, years after the first, I felt that so many of your descriptions of Kate were actually descriptions of Stana. It was like you knew something about her then that the rest of us hadn't seen yet. True or not, it was a very special addition to my total enjoyment of the story. I will read it again sometime and love it all over again, too.
neversoonenough chapter 1 . 6/28
I read this several years ago when it was fist published. Loved it then, love it now. So excited to read it again!
remadora-ftw chapter 11 . 4/28/2018
SHE SAID SHE LOVES HIM TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(I made an interesting sound oh wow)

this story is so beaitful and perfect and soft and warm and I cannot believe I didn't read this before I missed so much oh wow
but I am reading it now so it's okay I guess

just *-* your words are perect I cannot cope wow I love this story so mcuh thank you for this story

remadora-ftw chapter 10 . 4/28/2018
OH YM GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I AM YELLING THIS IS PERFECT YES YES I APPROVE HOLY SHIT OKAY OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW

my heart
it's beautiful
he doesn't care that she lied to him
and he was about to tell her she's remarkable and then she kissed him
SHE KISSED HIM AND I AM YELLING THIS IS PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND EVERYTHING I NEEDED OH MY GO DOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OKAY OH WOW

I am very fine
and also crying a lot

remadora-ftw chapter 9 . 4/28/2018
last chapter was good but I wanted to read this chapter so I didn't pause to try and find words for a review that were more than 'I love it so much'
but then this chapter kind of made me regret tis I don't know
like I didn't prepare myself for feels and idk this doesn'T really make sense but leaving a review helps me gte my emotions under control again and I couldn't do that after chapter 8 because I had no words and I wanted to read chapter 9

but she had a nightmare and I am sad
but he was there so that was very nice
and he helped her through it, was able to bring her back to sleep

and then they talked about it
and and and she said "Thank you for loving me so much" oh my god oh my go doh my god oh my go doh my god oh wow okay I did not expect this at all but oh wow okay yes good I approve

remadora-ftw chapter 7 . 4/28/2018
oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god
the victim reminded him of alexis
he asked kate to come home with him tonight
she agreed

they walked home together
SHE TOOK HIS HAND IN HERS OR LIKE PUT HERS IN HIS BUT IT'S THE SAME THING OKAY HWFUVÄHTRNBHKCGUIXVAÖBRGUOVHVPUÖARWJB-LGUCDVOÖAR OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

it's so beautiful T_T

remadora-ftw chapter 6 . 4/28/2018
SHE STAYS FOR BREAKFAST

HE GAVE HER ONE OF HIS SWEATSHIRTS OH MY GOD

AND THEN ALEXIS APPEARED
AND WOW I was a bit worried about her reaction but she accepted it and I am glad
AND THEN KATE TOLD HER SHE CAN SAY KATE IF SHE'D LIKE AND ALEXIS CALLED HER KATE
AND OH WOW I AM IN TEARS IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW OKAY I AM FINE THIS IS FINE EVERYTHING IS FINE

AND BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AND ADKJGVAUPRGÖ-WHAFVJDSCVMEFVUOSDFVBRE

okay thank you

remadora-ftw chapter 5 . 4/28/2018
She is still there when he wakes up *-*
and he is so in love and wow these words

"you have cute ears" is seriously the cutest thing he could possibly say oh my god
it's adorable

and then the end

"You stayed" "You asked me to"
excuse me while I go and cry about my otp being in love and cute with each other even though they're not together yet (though at the same time they are so 100% together oh my god)

remadora-ftw chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
ohhhh my heart

he misses her and he can't sleep and he can't text her because it's too much

but she came and she missed him too (so he did send the last message?)
and she smells like snowflakes
oh wow this is so sweet and warm and wonderful

remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
she buttoned his coat and I don't know why but it made me cry with happiness

and then he gave her a key and oh wow

why are these small acts so emotional for me?
I mean I don't mind but I wasn't prepared
but it's good I love it but oh wow okay

I am fine everything is fine and beautiful and why have I not read this before seriously
remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 4/28/2018
they talked
like not really but there were words which means she knew he was awake and I just love this so much
also I am crying about this

and Castle just wants to be there for her and wished he could give her more, everything. but he has to settle with giving her this
and oh wow this is the most beautiful thing I have read so far (I think)

adsghvaeh i

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
wdfgvouäetnähaäbjö k
she came to him. in the middle of the night
probably because she had a nightmare
and I just *-*

like she took a cab I assume
and then went to his loft and somehow managed to enter and just slipped into bed with him
to keep him near and reassure herself he is still there?

but also leaves before he wakes up because it's kate

but aaaahhh this is 11 chapters and I am so excited for the other 10 oh wow okay

Ccwigley chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Thank you. Loved how you slowly brought Kate & Rick together like they belong to stay together forever.
Neversoonenough chapter 11 . 11/16/2017
I read this lovely story when it was new, and reading it again gives me the same warm feels, the same tilt of the head at each sweet scene, the same love for the story and its characters that I felt the first time. Beautifully written. Thank you. Again.