Reviews for kairos
janinsc chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This is a fantastic story and I hate that it's over. Well done and thanks for sharing!
KTCastle chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
The perfect ending! This chapter was so deliciously descriptive- I loved it! The snow scene- so romantic- and the ending? Beautiful. Well worth the wait. In sad that it's over. One of my all time faves- I can only hope to be able to write half as well as you, then I'd be happy x
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
nooooooooooo this can't be complete. i'm not ready for it to be over. there are so many more chapters that need to be written.
*big sigh* ...sadness

each chapter has brought a little piece of joy into my life. thank you.

this has been the most beautiful story i've ever read. i thought that ever since the first chapter, and you have maintained it throughout the entire story. you have perfectly captured the pure beauty and love that exists between caskett.

again, so sad that this is now complete. it shouldn't be over yet.

p.s - so now do you have time to write a little something about Kate & that cronut? ;-)
kimmiesjoy chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Such beautiful imagery in this that the whole chapter read like poetry. Lovely and sweet and so full of the love they share.
InkyCoffee chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Nic, that was BEAUTIFUL! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR FINISHING THIS! It's just stunning from start to finish! I was so excited when I saw it was marked complete, because it meant I could read it, and it didn't disappoint at all! Just lovely! You have such beautiful words!
*HUGS YOU!*
-Lou
alexaandra chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This was so beautiful, I loved it so much! Thank you for this gorgeous story :)
Name'sKate chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Thank you sooo much. It's a wonderful story )
The-KLF chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Beautiful, wonderful, I loved it so much.
Theresa chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
This story is almost as beautiful as my wife. Almost. I love it Baby! Your talent and charm and wit and intellect and your oh so sexy ways, all came out in this tapestry of word and emotion. It's beautiful from the inside out, just like you are! Thank you!
RainbowChaos chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Perfect. Simply perfect.
TracyLee55 chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Thank you, Thank you for continuing!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Beautiful
cecimartin chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
What a beautiful story this has been, enjoyed it very much!
keystothecastle chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Oh, how wonderful! And long may your Castle obsession last. Your girl is right: you have such great talent. Thank you!
dopeysac chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Awwwww! Perfect ending! Gonna miss this!
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »