Reviews for kairos
Adele Heels chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
God knows how long i've been waiting for the next waiting was worth it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Really happy to see another chapter to this wonderful story! Hadn't thought that she would be taking them so close be thanking him for his love like that. It was big though. And pretty beautiful, too!

This is about the warmest story I've read about them. That's how I like to describe it.

Very nice!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
I had to read the whole story again to do justice to this chapter and what a gift that was! This is one of the most beautifully written fanfic ever. Thanks for the precious moments.

Maginity1
jam821 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Oh Nic! This was lovely! I'm so glad to see you back to writing this story and sharing this beautiful piece of your soul with us. Can't wait to see what you have up next for our crazy lovebirds. :)
kramerjp chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
wicked awesome very awesome indeed I cant wait to read more soon very soon indeed
shellee3 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Really great writing. Just want to keep reading :)
1822andallthat chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Nic, you made waking up early on a Monday a pleasant experience, and that's no easy feat.

Thank you so much for the update - really appreciate you taking the time to write it. It was just gorgeous and so, so delicious. xx
PauliPorcupine chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Aaahhhh it's back! Ugh these stupid idiots are so adorable cute and in looovee. Love it! 3
Lur27 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Girl, waiting for one of your pieces is always more than worth it.
I think we all understand how life can be, so you don't need to apologize. As long as you're doing good, and you keep writing when you have the time and the spirit to do it, it is all right.
I love this story so much. Can't wait to read more :P
Lots of hugs 3
Shena1 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely! **le sigh**
StanaKateFan chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Sooooo glad ur back with this story...i had actually forgotten about it and had to reread it :)
kimmiesjoy chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Beautiful.
BethMarbacher chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
it's great to read this story, i don't mind to wait, i couldn't do it better.
behindgreeneyes1 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
this fic is the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
Midnight Caller chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Guh. I love your writing so very much.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »