Reviews for kairos
remadora-ftw chapter 5 . 4/28/2018
She is still there when he wakes up *-*
and he is so in love and wow these words

"you have cute ears" is seriously the cutest thing he could possibly say oh my god
it's adorable

and then the end

"You stayed" "You asked me to"
excuse me while I go and cry about my otp being in love and cute with each other even though they're not together yet (though at the same time they are so 100% together oh my god)

remadora-ftw chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
ohhhh my heart

he misses her and he can't sleep and he can't text her because it's too much

but she came and she missed him too (so he did send the last message?)
and she smells like snowflakes
oh wow this is so sweet and warm and wonderful

remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 4/28/2018
she buttoned his coat and I don't know why but it made me cry with happiness

and then he gave her a key and oh wow

why are these small acts so emotional for me?
I mean I don't mind but I wasn't prepared
but it's good I love it but oh wow okay

I am fine everything is fine and beautiful and why have I not read this before seriously
remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 4/28/2018
they talked
like not really but there were words which means she knew he was awake and I just love this so much
also I am crying about this

and Castle just wants to be there for her and wished he could give her more, everything. but he has to settle with giving her this
and oh wow this is the most beautiful thing I have read so far (I think)

adsghvaeh i

remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
wdfgvouäetnähaäbjö k
she came to him. in the middle of the night
probably because she had a nightmare
and I just *-*

like she took a cab I assume
and then went to his loft and somehow managed to enter and just slipped into bed with him
to keep him near and reassure herself he is still there?

but also leaves before he wakes up because it's kate

but aaaahhh this is 11 chapters and I am so excited for the other 10 oh wow okay

Ccwigley chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Thank you. Loved how you slowly brought Kate & Rick together like they belong to stay together forever.
Neversoonenough chapter 11 . 11/16/2017
I read this lovely story when it was new, and reading it again gives me the same warm feels, the same tilt of the head at each sweet scene, the same love for the story and its characters that I felt the first time. Beautifully written. Thank you. Again.
tanyapotter chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Such a beautiful story. The two of them healing each other. Trusting each other enough to get the rest they both needed at this point in their story is perfect. Doesn't hurt that I love the cuddle/sleep stories so much. Lovely. *sigh*
rina123nike chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
Thank you for this great story!
Cristalskies chapter 11 . 5/12/2017
Wow! This story was great, and the dedication was even better! I don't know who you are but I think I might ship you and your wife!
JazzSweetie206 chapter 11 . 5/10/2017
This story popped up on my tumblr feed and surprisingly I hadn't read it yet. Had the morning off. Just binged. So sweet, loved it! Thank you for writing/sharing :)
AngelLonginus chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
This story came highly recommended, and I have been wanting to read it for awhile now. So glad I did! It is beautifully written. Of course, I may never be the same again! Merry Christmas!
captain-katecastle chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
This fanfic killed me.
13waysto47 chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
Haha I'm dead. This story killed me ️️
ElValTal chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
What an amazing story! So sensual, and loving. WOW! I'm at a loss for words on how I feel reading this. Happiness, joy...pure unadulterated love. :)
840 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »