Reviews for kairos
Karen Simpson chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
I'm so happy to have run across your list of your own favorite fics. I absolutely loved this. Loved it. I didn't want it to end, but I still read it in one sitting because I couldn't put it down. So gentle, so intimate , so precious, so descriptive of what everybody hopes to find for themselves. Thanks for listing these titles so I can now read the ones I'd missed. You are wonderfully talented. The show could have used you when AWM & TEM left. Seriously.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Awww best of the best...
theputz913 chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Really enjoyed this story. I love how Kate seeking comfort from him evolved into them finding comfort in each other and eventually admitting their feelings to one another out loud instead of keeping this as one of those things they didn't talk about. Wonderful story.
NCClark chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Great story as they all are. Look forward to the next one!u
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Still the most beautiful fic I've ever read !
a big fan chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This is one of my favorite stories (all yours btw)... so sweet. I think this is the fourth or fifth time I've read it. i love how you write shy vulnerable Beckett. Seduction and Suffusion are my others.
You have such talent, please never stop writing.
L chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Ll
whatifellinlovewith chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
OMG WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO READ THIS AFTER SEEING IT RECOMMENDED SO MANY TIMES? THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD. 3333
Oh help chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
What a lovely story. I really enjoyed it. This particular story was sweet, as was the open letter to your wife. Thanks for sharing your stories, both made-up and real, with us. :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
I already knew this fic but I had to read it once again, I think it's one of my favorite fic ever, if not my favorite. You did an amazing job :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
One of my favorites 3
MissBeh8ve chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
great writing! I loved it! you made my day :)
loveetodayy chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
This story makes my heart melt every time I read it.
an uglier end chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
This was beautiful and i wish you and your wife well, also i caught that grey's anatomy reference, if it was one
Abbey chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Wow. You're amazing. This story is just beautiful. And your dedications to your wife at the start of each chapter are so cute. Your love shines through, it's like what you wrote about how Castle feels about Beckett is what you feel about your wife. It's so effing beautiful.
Thank you for sharing your writing with us. Idk how this is the first time I've stumbled upon your work here, but I'm glad I found you. I look forward to reading your other works.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »