Reviews for kairos
me chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
The "Good morning, my love" line just killed me. I felt this weird sweet pain in my chest, when I read it. You describe their love for each other so vividly, so beautifully that it hurts me, in a good way. I wish everyone to experience that kind of consuming love. I wish also I was as good with words as you are. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. What an amazing gift.
Naniela chapter 11 . 3/30/2015
I can't believe I'm only reading this pearl now. Outstanding writting and oh so sweet. Congratulations and thank you!
BeyondOhBorders chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Hi, i'm going through all of the fics that i really enjoyed and reviewing them because i was stupid enough not to do it before.
Can i just say? this fic is one of my all time favourites! I remember finding it and reading it at about midnight in my bed when i really should have been sleeping. And then i remember it sort of became my bedtime story for like a week because i couldn't get enough of it so i would just read it every night.
Your writing is so unique and engaging. And you made the concept of this story so appealing and realistic. It is truly one of my favourite things, i am so grateful to you for writing this.
And writing everything else, you are amazing :)
closingdoors chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
Okay. I'll just... be here. Crying. Because this whole fic is beautiful.
littleellie30 chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
Simply beautiful!
A Fan chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I just love your writing. I read Kairos today. I think this is the third or fourth time. There is just something about it that is so sweet. I love the way you write vulnerable Beckett. You are definitely my favorite writer. You have such a gift for describing things in such a beautiful way. You are my go to writer. Seduction, Suffusion, Lure etc.. just amazing. Please never stop writing. I hope you know how much we appreciate your efforts.
landcm01 chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Wow! What an absolutely beautiful fic. I love fics like these-where you can feel their love just bursting to be let out, and then it finally is, and it's even more gorgeous than you thought because you KNEW they were perfect for each other, but somehow the author manages to make "perfect" mean something even more than you though it was. Wonderfully written. Gorgeous.
WibbleyWobbleyRey chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Great Story! Loved reading it. Your writing style is axcellent :)
-Rey
KTCastle chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Oh! When I first read this story, it became my favourite fanfiction of all time. I've now read it many times, and felt like I needed to read it again tonight. It's still my favourite of any author, and of yours. So delicate and gentle, loving and honest. Just beautiful. Thankyou again for choosing each word so perfectly, and for handling the characters with such gentle care. I've had to post this under a different chapter as I am being greedy and reviewing more than once x
Aalon chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Easily the best and most original Castle story I've read.
SeulementMoi101 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I'm glad that you adressed the silent war between Alexis and Beckett. I'm so annoyed with fics that show Alexis over-excited with Kate and becoming bffs. That is so not the dynamic in the show...especially in this season. I think your portrayal of their "peace" agreement over coffee is very spot on, and with the knowledge of the next two seasons is amazingly accurate. Great job. It's my second reading of your fic, btw! ;)
Dani-doo chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
That was beautiful.
inspecting chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
I just read this again, probably for like the fourth time... (can't review on the last chapter because I guess I already did)

Doesn't ever fail to make me grin like an idiot. Such a beautiful story.
SeulementMoi101 chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Wow. I didn't want this story to end. I enjoyed it very, very much. I love how you mix the angst and the love, perfect.

I'm glad you've got your muse to keep you writing this stuff, for I will love to continue reading it!

Cheers.
Beetlebug chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I just found this story" don't ask me where I was probably planet 9 in outer space. But better late than never right?

Beautiful poetic words that melt ones soul.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »