Reviews for kairos
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Upon my second read thru I realized that you start the story with "The first time it happens". This makes me sooooooo excited because that sounds to me that we will be getting more encounters. YAY! CAN'T WAIT! UPDATE! UPDATE!
closingdoors chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Can't tell which is sweeter. The dedication to your wife or the fic itself. Ugh, your words are wonderful, I hate it. (I love it.)
Copop chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Definitely interesting :)

Do we get to read more? It sounds like it could be a one shot, but also an establishing first chapter. Either way, thanks for writing this. I miss you and your writing :)
TheOtherGal chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
this deserves multiple re-reads. ugh, such a beautiful story. love this so much. please update soon.
blue252 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Happy 100, Nic :)

"He wants to keep her."-I love that line. Emooootions.

I love the quiet, tentative feel to this. And I love when he pulls her in and she falls back asleep. Super sweet.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awwww, so sweet! Awesome story, happy 100th:)
Reader chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, such a sweet story. I'm excited to see it continue, since I don't see the "complete" sign?
Dmarx chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I don't know how anything can simultaneously be so lovely and tender and painful, but it hurts. It hurts, Nic :( Please make it better!

Congrats on your 100th fic, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Diana
kazuhahattori chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was amazing, and really cute. I can never get enough of your writing.
Thank you for 100 stories!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
CONGRATULATIONS! 100 stories and I believe I've enjoyed every one of the Castle stories. I hope you have another hundred in you!

What an intriguing beginning! I can't tell you how many times I've entertained the thought of Kate just showing up at the loft and needing comfort, so this really appeals to me. Her being gone in the morning will make for an very interesting meeting when Castle sees her next. I'm anxiously awaiting that!

As always, your description makes it so easy to not only picture the story unfolding, but also experience the emotions of the characters.
4everBooth chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Haven't read a Castle fanfic in a very long time. I guess the show itself is enough fanfic these days! ;) But reading this really made a bleak, cold November day loads better. Such beautiful language! Thank you!
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Soooo glad to see this isn't marked as complete. I love this, and I can't wait to read more :)

Congratulations on 100 stories! I can pretty safely say that I've read all of them (loved your JAG stories, too!). You are a beautiful writer, and it is so kind of you to share your talent with all of us. So, really, thank you!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Beautiful. I read this one early as the sunrise bloomed - had no idea how fitting that would be! Thank you so very much for your poetry of words!
corgi10 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013