Reviews for kairos
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hauntingly beautiful. Thank you.
jinglebelle55 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Congrats on your huge achievement! We're all so fortunate to have been able to benefit from your talent.
Love #100. While we all know that Castle isn't a perfect man, he certainly is a good man, and Kate's very lucky to have him.
Congratulations again-hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
jam821 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was beautiful. Such a perfect possibility for that point in time. Great job. And congratulations on number 100. That is quite an accomplishment. :)
Terry chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
You did it again. Very touching story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I doubt that I'm smart enough to even understand this, but she came to him needing his warmth to comfort her. She wasn't asking for a roll in the hay, and he knew it. He loved her enough to give her what she needed despite having the opportunity to possibly have the answer to his dreams.

If she didn't realize his sacrifice, that would be tragic.

Lovely 100th story! Thanks!
chanhoed chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Yay, congrats on story 100!

Wow, this is a mystery and a dream, a fantasy and reality all in one...

Hope to read more soon...
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, if only... This is so beautiful. sigh

Congrats on your 100th fic. Amazing! I always enjoy your stories.
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This has truly left me breathless.
Congratulations on your 100th. Wow - I'm in awe!
And THANK YOU. So very much.
Lur27 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I am so glad you didn't mark this as complete :)
It's a beautiful idea that I can't wait to see how turns out.
CONGRATULATIONS! 100 stories are a lot. I admire that you've gotten to that number.
Also, you deserve all those reviews and nice words. Your work is as fantastic as the person who writes it.
Beautiful words for your wife. You guys are too cute!
Big hug!
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awwww that was lovely! Can't wait to read more! Congrats on your 100th! Here's to 100 more!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Beautiful tale here, Nic. Thank you and congratulations!
ReaderAbc chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Congrats on your 100 stories!
This was amazing, sad and hopeful at once. It's a relief to know that we'll have your stories in this looooong hiatus!
Congrats again! :)
Pauliporcupine chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Congrats on 100 stories, Nic!
I scrolled maniacally up to see if this was marked complete and fist bump at the fact that it's not :) so beautiful and painful. Ugh.
Kate56 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Congrats on 100 stories. We are lucky you love Castle and gift us with your stories. Love the idea that she sheds her Beckett persona and as Kate needs him for comfort.
yazzea chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Congratulations on 100 stories! That is amazing, and I love the dedication. All the best to you and your wife!

I am not quite sure if it is in character for post-Kill Shot-season-4-Kate to go seek out Castle, but I am willing to put that doubt aside for the sake of the story - which I liked a lot. It defintely made me smile, and made me a bit sadvatb same time.
I really hope there are more chapters to come soon, maybe from Kate's viewpoint, too?

Thank you for writing this!
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »