Reviews for kairos
ninabambina chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
OHMYGOODNESS, NIC, THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE
oh the imagery is gorgeous. and their interactions are so lovely and heartwarming and ohmygoodness this is so sweet i don't know what to do with myself... your words are amazing. and the way you bring them to life is incredible. this is such a beautiful story and the ending is amazing and so well-done.
ohlord this is happiness in words. my heart.
Livus48 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Hi,this was so so amazing to read,you kept it so light,so elegant and yet so real. You kind of filled inn the gaps that we know has happend in the show,but never get to it is sorely missed,as it is a part of life...a very important thank you this was really really good,and a Joy to read. Please write more,I would love to follow your story.
conservativegirl chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Awww, great conclusion! I really love this chapter...amazing story :)
Dana Keylits chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Awwwww, what a lovely conclusion. This was a beautiful story, beginning to end. Bravo to you, Nic! :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Very nice. Great read.
greenk chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
So lovely. Thanks for writing.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Loved it!
kramerjp chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
awesome very awesome start to finish i cant wait to see what you've got lined up next
Nathan fan chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Thank you for an amazing journey. The beauty of your words is a constant source of pleasure for me.
FuelDH206 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
What a beautiful story. Thank you!
ziolye chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Thanks you for this truly beautiful story! Every chapter was so sweet, full of love and romance, it felt good to read and made me smile every time I read them between updates. Perfect from the beginning to the ending! Thanks again for your work :)
3rdfah chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
This is a simply perfect moment beautifully done.
inspecting chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
Your writing is so beautiful. Just... so breathtaking. Thank you for this lovely story.
Netsrik1 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
I'm sorry to see this one end! Such a beautiful story! Definitely a keeper! :)
1822andallthat chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
A thousand thank yous for this amazing story. It's fascinated me from line one and held me captive of its ethereal beauty until the last word.
You chose the perfect landscape to surround them with on this, the very first day when they get to love each other in the open, and just, wow, thank you, you know? It doesn't ever seem enough, those two very simple words just given back to you after the gift of such gorgeous words.
840 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »