Reviews for Garden of Sinners
whynot187 chapter 8 . 5/2
This is ridiculously good:) I really hope you decide to pick it up again, I'd love to read the meet up of the BTT! And great writing!
piratespain13 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
Yay! I love the Joan of arc and France ship. This chapter is great and I can't wait for the next
Petit-Arc-en-Ciel chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
Francis and Joan are so cute together!
I really like that couple, and wish them a happy wedding! (or not, I /love/ drama and horrific weddings).
I wonder where the plot is going, you don't give much information about it ...
Well, thanks for the update :) I read the chapter before going to school, and now that I'm back, I can finally review it :P
Bye!
Mandaar chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Oh my gosh this story is awesome. xD
Petit-Arc-en-Ciel chapter 7 . 4/19/2014
Gilbert is such a badass! It's hot :D
Matthew is all awkward and cute :3
piratespain13 chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I love these three so much and it is great to see them being "heroes" for once since usually they are the bad guys
SayuriEvernight chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Awesome! The two of them met up and badass Gil moment. I really like this story with the way it's going. I can't wait for what happens next. I wonder if they'll team up?
Riane V chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
BTT comming back together !
Petit-Arc-en-Ciel chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Aw! They look so friendly !
I had a huge smile reading about Alice's cuisine, I'm from Belgium :p
It's nice to have updates so often ! Thank you so much :)
Petit-Arc-en-Ciel chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I like so much Francis' side, even though I'm not a big fan of his character in general, it's so refreshing not to have him written as a pervert :)
The hardest in this story is the vocabulary, I had to open the dictionary a couple of time ... Maybe I should watch CSI in English, it would help ... (english is not my first language)
Thanks for the update :D
Bye!
amberintheflame chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Another great chapter! And yay, an Antonio chapter! I look towards to it
Riane V chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Eep! I wonder if they'll join forces or not. Till next next...time I will be certainly waiting for the update mate
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I love your mind. I really do. You are awesome and your writing is awesome. I believe that is all, so have a good day
iamaHappyDragonIndeed chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
I don't know if you meant too, but you mentioned one of my favorite songs : ) Anyways, this chapter is really good. The way you put the Reaper, I can't help but imagine him just taking his hood off and seeing a live human instead of the skeleton that Gil sees, which I like. (sorry for rambling)
Akai-Tsubasa136 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Thanks for the new chapter! I can't wait til the next update, and I'd love to see how our three main characters will interact with each other :)
Also, have you considered making Arthur into dark magic in this fic? In canon Arthur is into magic and considering that Francis' power is derived from dark magic it could end up being and interesting plot twist in the future and they could work together or something to further develop Francis' power.