Reviews for Revelations
DarknessAndDeath chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
awwww so adorable. well done
GirlBiggsee chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was truly beautiful. And so gorgeous to read, i love the way you wrote it :) xx
km chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Aww love it! Love that you address the painful awkwardness and tension in the bus that would ensue if they were found out. Love Jemma freaking and Coulson's quiet disappointment good stuff!
ShipsRoyale chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
The story in its entity is good, but the execution wasnt, it was a little unclear and obviously a little inaccurate but that is understandable otherwise a great story.
othiara chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Ooh, this is really good!
WickedSong chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I really liked this! It had a good depth of emotion, played off the events of 1x09 well and gave a good glimpse into both the Mayward and Skyeward relationships. Good job!
firstbournelegacy chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry
*cries*
Beautifully done
You captured the characters and their emotions perfectly
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
You're a really good writer! Can you do a multi-chapter story similar to this?
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I literally died when I saw Ward and May! I screamed at my tv! I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SKYE?! TO ME!? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT JOSS! I thought Skye and Ward had some great chemistry but with what happened I just ligit started to tear up! I hope Skye never finds out because she will just die! I was so pissed at what happened!
SveaR chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I have the feeling I should catch up on watching
and then reading all your S.H.I.E.L.D stories later.

But I still loved it.
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, darkness, you know i love the way you spin a tale. I love that in the end they are 'equals' . I think that is so important. and I love that you show Skye not being childish, but hurt and forgiving. Awesome!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Wow this was great. So emotional.
Operative CG16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Luv it! Glad u made the twist, cuz I was seriously ready to kill the makers of the show for doing that
Prawn Crackers chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Thank you so much, Hun!

That's just what I needed!

I feel considerably better now! :-)
Nothatrose chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Why do they have to shake our SkyeWard world with scenes that brings our hearts feel like getting stomped to pieces? I have not scene the episode either but if the scene confirms that they together? Aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!

You did a great job in trying to rectify the matter with this ff by Ward not wanting to continue the no-no-don't-even-think-of-mentioning-it with May. And knows that there is something between him and Skye.

I love the scene where he sits by the bed waiting for her to wake up. I can really feel the fear and insecurity that he was feeling. It was awesome that you make them take it slow.

Thank you for writing this. But you did say that you will write another after watching the episode. So, if it did happen, is there anyway that you can pretend that it didn't and do a totally rocking Skyeward? Please?

NothatRose