Reviews for Blade Dance
OshiroNai chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
(*u*)/ {FINALLY ANOTHER PERSON WITH MOST OF MY INTERESTS! Goal I: Complete!]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Godou being some rampaging conqueror... This just screams that history was rewritten and twisted.
bearitone chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
You know, if you're using Godou as the old King Solomon, maybe you should include Verethragna, Athena, etc into his set of demons.
So does he also have bones stronger than steel and superhuman intuition?
GenryuBlack94 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
the plot line is very interesting since you twist part of the beginning by make kamito meet rubia first then perhaps greyworth later?

since kamito can be regarded as the reincarnation of campione will he have another trait other than high magic resistance?

Hope You Update Soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
you'd think with the traits of a campione, kamito would be more respected and/or feared
mikaerusan chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
There's no sword dance option because this is an english site, and sword dance has almost no awareness in English speaking countries since it's a LN source with even more minimal manga companionship. Once the anime comes out, it would be all but guaranteed for SD to get added eventually, but someone needs to send in a request to have it added. You have a story, so make the request.
InfiniteStarz chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Archive of Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance is out! Just posted a story there. I emailed Fanfiction for a category request and they responded in almost two hours! I was very surprised. Looks like all we just needed was to just ask for one lol.
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
somehow this will make it will attract more girls than you could before, after Godou attracts girls even when they want, as if only as Kamito was not enough ...
Redmoon2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Horray for another STnBd fic! I am just as surprised as you are that FF does not have a Archive for this series since I believe this series is awesome! I am also glad that a dedicated STnBd lover like you is writing a FF about it!
As for the plot, it looks like you twisted around a bit and made Kamito meet Rubia during her attack on the Instructional School. I am looking forward to how that will affect Kamito and this story as a whole. :)
DrackNath chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
MORE EST! EST REIGNS SUPREME ABOVE ALL OTHER CHARACTERS! MORE EstxKamito MOMENTS! I dislike how Claire is the main heroine :l
Feng Lengshun chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hm... is it that good? Well, dat Godou was seriously freaking OP... well, at least his reincarnation isn't that strong yet. By the way, why was it "3 years later"? Isn't that too fast for a reincarnation? Well, I'm waiting for more information on this one. Like, maybe, why Godou became rogue. Oh, and technically you put this on the wrong section. Since the main X-over is STnBd and Campione, it should be Misc. Anime x Campione instead. Just sayin'
Rybalov chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Very interesting idea)
Apologies for the language.
I wonder, in this Godo stories of Champion or its alternative version of this world. In other words, this Godo is being a champion, somehow got into the ancient world of becoming active or initially Solomon was born there?
bakapervert chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
20 times, really? And aside from Campione element, what other change it will bring here?