Reviews for Impossible
Victoria Yukimur chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Six impossible things before breakfast, Alice?
alicewiggles chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
this is really good hope you finish
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I hope you finish this it's really good
M.T Linshaw chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
This is a fantastic fic. It's brilliantly written, I'm absolutely gripped. I laughed quite unashamedly loudly at (and I paraphrase because I'm on the wrong chapter) "and then malfoy said 'I didn't know you could read" and I'm gladdened that Sirius didn't die after the Ministry fiasco because his death quite frankly broke my heart put it back together again and then ripped it to shreds all over again in the space of about 3 seconds and I was not willing to relive that.

Thank you for this fic. Don't worry that Snape didn't go to the pub in chapter 3, I imagine somewhere in between all of the events of this he probably found the time to go and get blind drunk and be held up by the bar. That seems really likely to me. I'm very excited to see how this pans out.
PhiGirl chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I like this so far, especially that working together doesn't come easily to Harry or to Snape.
I hope you update soon - can't wait to see how Snape is going to react when he encounters Harry after that bit of recklessness. Good thing that Dumbledore will be back at the school :)

Btw, there's a typo in the summary ("occulmency").
Amaranthine Moon chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
More Snape plz.
sisno2200 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Man Harry is extremly lucky no one died... Then it would have been completely his fault I sortof feel like someone should have just so harry could learn a lesson about impulsiveness but I'm also happy noone did but I liked the chapter overall and I'll check it out in the new year
accountless chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This seems like something jk Rowling would write, it's not even funny, this is totally something she would write *shines light in your face* are you sure you're not her?
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I like it so far.
Amorous Erised chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Ooh very good chapter. I am very mich enjoying this. Cant believe you havent recieed more reviews.

I love reading stories where Harry and Severus' relationship develops. I cant wait to see how Snape reacts to Harry's Sorting Secret. Maybe itll bring them closer together. Perhaps make Severus realize that they have more in common than he thought.

Although - of point a little - I think it was the horcrux within him, that gave debate as to Harry's house, as I believe that he is Lion all the way, like Lily and James 3

Again, very good job. Keeping an eye out for the next update :-)
sisno2200 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Brlliant though I wouldn't be surprised if Umbridge has a change of heart about using the quills I dont understand why Hermione said it was cruel it was just basically what umbridge was doing to them only with no scaring
RosettaEmeraldGreen chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Its a really good start to the story! Hope to see more of it soon!
Steady Silence chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This story is really great so far! Good job! :D
Rosaleen chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Absolutely brilliant story. Would have been a lot better for Harry in OOTP if he'd had Snape onside. Love it
CS chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love your reference to Alice in Wonderland! :)