Reviews for The Fleeting Moment
my own hell chapter 23 . 8/22
you wrote a beautiful story i love it thank you so much i really love
I have read this story many times and I have enjoyed ur other stories as well. I just came to see your profile if their are any new updates and really sad to hear about your words can heal the pain and there is nothing that I can say that would make it better. I am so sorry for your loss and I hope the moments you two have cherished together provide strength and love to move forward..
big hug
readicted chapter 23 . 6/29
The Cedar House was a wonderful concept to honor the Cullens, who I still mourn. Silly, I know but good stories make you feel, and I felt their loss, oddly enough, I felt it most keenly as they were being so well memorialized. I was a beautiful tribute to name their children after them. I especially love the name Esme Rose, so pretty. Edward stepping into Carlisle's shoes so to speak, becoming a doctor was also a wonderful touch. I think it's befitting his character because he is able to continue helping others. His compassion and perceptiveness put to meaningful use, no longer a parasite. Edward will not be pleased at all about his son, but perhaps Emmett is changed in order to save his life. Very unique ending Camilla. I have enjoyed this fic and its clear how much effort you put into research. You are very dedicated. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories and for replying so conscientiously.
readicted chapter 22 . 6/29
That ought to share Aro up a bit.
readicted chapter 21 . 6/29
For a fleeting moment (lol) in the beginning, in the lake when he was with death- I thought this might be the outcome. But, I discarded that theory along the way and I can say that I was not expecting this outcome. So is this the secret? I thought the secret had to do with Marcus. So Edward gets to give Bella a long and happy human life.
readicted chapter 20 . 6/29
Bella refused to let him slink away. She took what she wanted. I think now that he's found his humanity, Antony Volturi no longer exists, he's finally buried him. He is now fully reborn, Edward Masen, vegetarian, mated vampire, who can now count shape-shifting wolves and other vegetarian vampires as family.
readicted chapter 19 . 6/29
Oh thank goodness. I thought it was going to go down a whole other way. With Edward offering himself up in place of the others. So it seems that Jasper has a sense of understanding for Edward.
readicted chapter 18 . 6/29
Oh snap, Demetri is there and with help. Yikes! OMG, a thought Just came to me. Is Edward going to find his ultimate redemption by following Bella's example of selflessness. Oh, I am nervous.
readicted chapter 17 . 6/29
Why was Leah charging toward Kevin? Was she trying to distract him so Edward could make his escape, or was she on the attack. Talk about having a plan blow up. Did Leah phase back in front of Edward and Kevin because she was to overwhelmed (imprinting) to seek the cover of privacy? This is quite the twist! Well, Edward's won over Leah. Pretty impressed that Edward went to Sam and Emily's with his red eyes. Bella's casual ease must've stunned Sam and Emily. It was pretty great that she reached for his hand.
readicted chapter 16 . 6/29
Jasper and Alice have scrappy timing dammit! So thanks to Alice, Jasper won't kill Edward. So the spy was coerced. He's not very committed so that's good, potentially.
readicted chapter 15 . 6/29
Truly, Rabadams' verses were lovely and fit that chapter perfectly. Nice that Alice and Bella had a little girl time. I like your twist on canon with Bella's mind being open to Edward when she dreams. To have glimpses where he sees what she's dreaming. And in this instance, it has undone him.
readicted chapter 14 . 6/29
Pesky morality interfering with his meal, lol. This is a huge turning point! Sort of like vampire impotency (couldn't get his venom up, hehehe). I always cringe when areas with higher concentration of minorities are described as a perfect vampire hunting ground. I will accept that it is more ideal because it's a more concentrated area, therefore there are more criminals and it's easier for someone to disappear. Alternatively, I do not believe that people living in more affluent areas are in any way inherently more moral. It's just harder for a disappearance to go unnoticed.
readicted chapter 13 . 6/29
Alice has refused him, but she also said he should be made accountable for what he done. I wonder how Jasper will receive Edward.
readicted chapter 12 . 6/28
The backstory with Bella, the Cullens and the Quiluetes is very interesting. Demetri's spy had a very authentic sounding cover story. Bella really trusts Edward. So not only is the majority of our dear Cullens gone, but now we learn that poor Jake is also dead, leaving poor Leah without her imprinted mate. Oh my.
readicted chapter 11 . 6/28
Your take on vampire's lack of the death instinct is very interesting.
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »