Reviews for White Marble
roseandfudge chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
THIS FIC. THE BEST AU DESTIEL I HAVE EVER READ. I am not even joking. You are the best writer ever.
tom-tater-tot-riddle chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
You really have a talent for writing! Great job!

Ok, now I have to keep reading :)

From,
tom-tater-tot-riddle
moonlitreader chapter 16 . 3/28/2014
I loved this story! Thank you for writing it!
lilsammywinchester chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
i loved this...because while it seems like cas saved dean, they really saved each other...which is what destiel is all about, love and family and all that good stuff :) love it and hope to see more of ur work
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
AWWW TO THE FUCKING AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO GOOD
MariMagda chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
After many trials and pain, Dean and Castiel find their place within their families and prepare their common future. I love it !

Après beaucoup d'épreuves et de douleur, Dean et Castiel retrouvent leur place au sein de leur famille, et se préparent leur avenir commun. J'aime ça !
Quiet.crash chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
This was lovely! So so lovely and perfect! Sammy was great and how he and Bobby welcomed Cas was just amazingly sweet and I love this fic!
It was awesome, thank you for writing it ;) Hugs!
MariMagda chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Wow ! I read all 15 chapters and it is just FABULOUS ! Seriously, Dean and Castiel, Destiel, all descriptions, Rachel, this son of a bitch Zechariah... Just amazing !
"The End" : is it finished ? Really ?

Waouh ! J'ai lu tous les 15 chapitres et c'est juste FABULEUX ! Sérieusement, Dean et Castiel, le Destiel, toutes les descriptions, Rachel, ce fils de chienne de Zacharie... Juste incroyable !
"The End" : est-ce que c'est fini ? Vraiment ?
Quiet.crash chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
... oh wow. I knew of course that you'd come up with something unexcpected that would make me sit staring incredulously while simultanously biting my lips until they bleed because that's the kind of awesome writer you are but WOW. :D
Quiet.crash chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
I'm clinging right there with him. My friend, that was frankly rather heartbreaking. Ah, you certainly know what you're doing, pulling on our heartstrings ;) Such a wonderful chapter but I can't wait for happy again! You dangled it in front of our eyes for a second and now took it away! Great story :)
Quiet.crash chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
... Oh my god. How COULD you oh my god nonono! This was going so good whyy!? T.T Their happiness was just a hair' breadth away and it was taken away! Not fair! Oh no babies why!
Great chapter but it crushed my heart. I hope that's what you were aiming for, congrats :)
Xadamjackson13 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I'm actually appalled you don't have more reviews. Your story is so vibrant and unique, with plot twists and layers of emotion. It's been a while since I read a story so thrilling I could feel my blood rushing. Amazing job and I can't wait till you update!
Quiet.crash chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Oh gods. Awesome chapter. I was so nervous the whole time! I almost lost it when Hester betrayed them and Zachariah showed up o.o And Cas' wound! Argh! :D
Quiet.crash chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Ha! So they're not giving up and got even some friends to help! Awesome! Really sweet of them to help :) Can't wait to see how the action goes o.o
PS. those stones? awful. :D
Quiet.crash chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Oh dammit nononononono I knew you had no heart! :( This almost made me cry! They've been doing so good and that damn SOB just /had/ to come and take it away from them! Argh I feel like ripping something to shreds!
I can't wait to see how they'll overcome the obstacle of guards and Dean's new injuries to run away. It's going to be such an awesome action! Would be cool if Sammy helped them o.o Wouldn't bet for it though so I'll just try and wait patiently for what you've come up with!