Reviews for White Love
fan chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
next please
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Oh god, please let it be KiKuro! I feel that in this story, Kise is the one that truly loves Kuroko. Akashi may have loved Kuroko once, but prioritizes work and it seems to me that he is starting to pay attention to Kuroko again because of possessiveness. If Kuroko ends up choosing Akashi I'd feel so sad for Kise. He doesn't deserve to have his heart broken :(
Applehat09 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Ah, so awesome~ This fic's just...wow. You're an amazing writer! Who will Kuroko be paired with? I do hope he'll end up with Kise...the suspense is torture!
allanimefreak73754 chapter 11 . 7/17/2015
yaaaayyyy i love this story and i wont comment about Himuro even though Murasakibara has no idea who he is yet
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Oooooo com
xBunni chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
This is super interesting, I can't really guess where the story is going to head next. Looking forward to what you have planned for this story next. Can't wait for the next chapter!
akumatoshitsuji chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
Update please~~~~ I'm literally dying to see thissssssss
YukaNYuki-twin chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I love it! I hope you will continue it! author-san ! I really really love AkaKuro pairing while kise trying to steal kuroko from him I also love AoKuro
Please update it soon!
illa hime chapter 11 . 2/14/2015
WAHHHH I LOVE IT SO FAR!

pls update plssss ;_;

I NEED THIS FANFIC AHHH
lulubeck chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
lol! i was kind of wandering mysself.. i remembered reading that this fic is reted T and then suddenly... tada! lol! anyway, i find this story interesting.. will read the rest of the chapters :)
lumiere du soliel chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
How many chapts are you planning for this? I do hope kuroko ends up with Kise.
lumiere du soliel chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Kikuro. Definitely Kikuro.
lumiere du soliel chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
So is this going to be kikuro or will there be a twist where akashi changes and repents and promises to love kuroko better? eventual akakuro?
Rin1730 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Hope you get the chance to update soon!
Behappyalways chapter 11 . 7/26/2014