Reviews for White Love
allanimefreak73754 chapter 11 . 7/17
yaaaayyyy i love this story and i wont comment about Himuro even though Murasakibara has no idea who he is yet
Oooooo com
xBunni chapter 11 . 6/23
This is super interesting, I can't really guess where the story is going to head next. Looking forward to what you have planned for this story next. Can't wait for the next chapter!
akumatoshitsuji chapter 11 . 5/29
Update please~~~~ I'm literally dying to see thissssssss
YukaNYuki-twin chapter 11 . 2/25
I love it! I hope you will continue it! author-san ! I really really love AkaKuro pairing while kise trying to steal kuroko from him I also love AoKuro
Please update it soon!
Flux and Flow chapter 11 . 2/14
WAHHHH I LOVE IT SO FAR!

pls update plssss ;_;

I NEED THIS FANFIC AHHH
lulubeck chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
lol! i was kind of wandering mysself.. i remembered reading that this fic is reted T and then suddenly... tada! lol! anyway, i find this story interesting.. will read the rest of the chapters :)
lumiere du soliel chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
How many chapts are you planning for this? I do hope kuroko ends up with Kise.
lumiere du soliel chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Kikuro. Definitely Kikuro.
lumiere du soliel chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
So is this going to be kikuro or will there be a twist where akashi changes and repents and promises to love kuroko better? eventual akakuro?
Rin1730 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Hope you get the chance to update soon!
Behappyalways chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
So cute all of d GOM I love this chapter d most XD
Liveforanime chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
I love this story so much! Ive re read it a lot! So please update, btw rating it an M permanently, and writing like you did witb kise and kuroko would be great too. But either way this story is great.

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading more. :)
silver woman chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
can it be both? threesome with kise and akashi focusing on kuroko? that would be so hot!... my answer to your question in chapter 7
Liveforanime chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Im loving this story so far! Making it an M rating permanently might be good. Anyway great work