Reviews for Little Mishaps
Fanfictionranger chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
This book is amazing! :3
OMG the references!
"I'm scared Spock." OMG i literally cried with that
man little Jim is too cute! and i bet Spock likes him too, despite what has happened :)
awesome job btw keep it up!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
D'aww this story was adorable! Loved it ;D
Twackycat chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story! I thought it was really well done. Little Jim was adorable! I got a little confused in chapter 10 with the whole Captain Pike rescue thing, because I had read your other story a few days ago but hadn't realized they were both written by you, and I didn't think Pike rescuing him was cannon. All I had to do was stop and look at your stories, but it still confused me at first. Anyways, loved the story and it'll definitely be a story I'll come back and read again.
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
heh very nice and good ending
MamzelleHermy chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Well that was a wonderful story ! I loved it to no ends! Nothing cuter than little Jim :)
Chris Pine Fan chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Awe great story! It was fun reading about a young Jim and him being so attached to Bones out of anyone. I'm also glad he came around to trust the others as much as he did with Bones.
Kathi Frost chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
I love your story !:D
The Owl Mage chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Awwwww soooo cute, I'm welling up.

Love everything about this story (well not the Jim almost dying thing but still).

Kimmysports1993 chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
cute really cute
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
I really really enjoyed this fic! Do write more on little jim! A truly amazing piece (:
Summer of '69 chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Kid Jim is so cute! Huge blue eyes and everything!
reen212000 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
An adventure indeed! Such a sweet ending. Bones will forever watch over Jim! Great story!
Thalia's Royal King chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Aww, Bones is such a good daddy he can daddy his Captain:)