Reviews for Triad: Elements of Balance
PotterAlice chapter 1 . 5/10
I hope you come back to this at some point, one story of yours I really love.
Geek-God of Speed chapter 14 . 9/28/2021
Spectrum priestess is an amazing idea that I’m surprised dc never did themselves (though honestly you could’ve used something better than twilight)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2021
Of course she won't kill Dumbledore. She still needs to suck his cock, give all her money and property to him, and say that she sucks off the Greater Good. Faggot
Pushi19 chapter 19 . 9/9/2020
Update it soon please
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 5/7/2019
Pretty badass chapter. I can see a female!Harry turning out like this. The Wizarding World is backwards enough that it's entirely plausible.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
Dude, I just want to say that I have to give a thumbs-up to anyone who can salvage Bella Swan into a decent character.
PikaMew1288 chapter 19 . 9/24/2018
I'm glad the universe didn't blow up from Alice and Luna meeting. Also, could Mana just Obliviate Galatea's memories of Cadmus or all of her memories and rebuild her from scratch?
Guestinator chapter 2 . 5/19/2018
"Arresto Momentum! Really you idiotic girl we have magic and flying on brooms is one of the most popular things in our whole world. Catching someone falling is second nature to us."

But no as that would be common sense and end the story there. Also really? The entire world knows she will be raped and the law enforcement agree? This is my problem with bash stories, they don't make sense most of the time.

If people can't make bash stories that logically work they shouldn't do that type of story. Or at least warn that the story is crack for how mindbogglingly unbelievable it is.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 19 . 5/16/2018
another great chapter of a good story can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work
Ronin Kenshin chapter 19 . 4/23/2018
awesome fic great work
Multiple-Characters1-Acct chapter 19 . 4/23/2018
Hey, this finally updated again! Yay!
goddragonking chapter 19 . 4/23/2018
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
eunikecindy8 chapter 10 . 2/28/2017
please contiue this story l love it!
eunikecindy8 chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
can you update this story? i love it
linx007 chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Wow... Loving the combination of plot lines and can't wait to see how this all plays out, especially a powerful bella.