Reviews for Cry Me A River
LegendJennings chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I've got to say above all else, I just really appreciate that you finished the story, so many people never do.

Shawn kind of annoyed me, called her 'Petal', but I liked the story! Good plot.

I plan to now go and check out your other stories.
Jeri252 chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
love it
aresgirl chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
this is gonna sound crazy, but i love that u used the word "bobble" when referring Litas hair tie. i have always called it a bobble and so has my family. when we moved no one knew what we were talking about. i thought bobble was just a MI word, but no! other people know it not alone. and btw, i loved this chap.
aresgirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
good first chapter. im an editor and if u want me to spell check and grammar check your fanfics let me know, id be happy to help!
xX-skaterXboysXgirlfriend-Xx chapter 25 . 1/20/2008
omg it actually made me cry no stories do that!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 25 . 6/23/2007
you should make a part 2 to it hun
ObsessedWith chapter 25 . 2/2/2007
great story, i like it
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 25 . 12/3/2006
umm lemme tell you! this was amazing... i loved it so much.. i never even thought about this couple..but this was my favorite story..! your amazing!
tanya2byour21 chapter 25 . 8/18/2006
I loved this story and I LOVE that you had the Undertaker in there even if it was just a little. This story was fantastic keep up the good work and please post more storys soon I will read them.

Tanya
freaak tonight chapter 25 . 8/15/2006
Aw! I now need to read this fic over again!
Latisha C chapter 25 . 8/15/2006
I think the epilogue just took over as my favorite chapter ever written by you in any story. Seriously, it was that perfect.
Latisha C chapter 24 . 8/15/2006
Wow, good job on this chapter. I'm off to review the epilogue.
Latisha C chapter 23 . 8/15/2006
I think in certain arenas that they do have a trap door type deal under the rings. Anyway, this was a good chapter.
adamamy425 chapter 25 . 8/15/2006
It's over. Bo, I wish it was longer but I guess good things must come to an end. This was an exciting story to find and I am glad that I found it. Lita/Shawn is so cute together and I wish it was more fics about them. This was a cute ending to the story. He gave her a key and Devlan likes her so much. Shawn should have proposed but nonetheless he is opening up to her and they should take it slow. Enjoyed the story and can't wait to read more from you.
losingmymind2 chapter 25 . 8/15/2006
I liked that the ending wasn't just another 'happily ever after ride off into the sunset'. Taking things slowly makes so much more sense, Shawn is adjusting to love, and for Devlan, it's so much adjustment too; not rushing into marriage is a very good idea. And, it means you can write another story to follow this...which I hope to see in due time. Kathy