Reviews for The agent I want to be
ILoveWard chapter 21 . 7/9
You are such a good writer! I was looking for AoS fanfic and I found broken and I loved it and you mentioned the agent I want to be in it and I finished all of it in one sitting! You say that you your not good at anything but your a great writer with a very pretty name. I know this sounds cliche but hang in there because one day something will happen. And it first it won't seem like anything worth living for but over time it will grow on you and then you don't know why you didn't fall in love with this thing as soon as you saw it. And you won't even know when you fell in love with this thing. Just hang in there Soph.
torriya chapter 21 . 6/25
Hi there!
I'm Torrie. I just wanted to let you know that you're a very talented writer, and there's no need for you to apologize for your writing quality, or for any other struggles you may be going through.
Random advice from a stranger time: Take each day as a blessing, because you never know what's going to happen. A couple years ago, one of my classmates died in his sleep from a heart condition that no one knew about. We were all shocked and heartbroken that someone so young and athletic could die. Please keep fighting...I can tell you're a fighter. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be here :)
Always praying for you.
Love, Torrie
Hi Sophie. I've recently read this story and jus t want to say I hope things continue to get better for you.
charlotteredmond99 chapter 21 . 5/21
Awesome chapter, like always if you ever wanna chat I'm free and open.. like always jeesh I really need a hobby other than reading oh well. It's fun! Hope you have a nice time until the next new chapter which I'm sure will be even more awesome. Until my next review :-)
RhizOneill chapter 21 . 5/21
Why are you doing this to us? You really enjoy our pain? Why Ward why? Please update the next chapter soon.
Zoroark3496 chapter 21 . 5/20
You enjoy our pain, don't you?
bobbihunterr chapter 21 . 5/20
NOO WARD! Btw, your writing is AMAZING
Don't give up yet. There's always an opportunity for things to improve. You're worth it.
Mira chapter 20 . 5/15
Acting? That's awesome! Loved this chapter too! Keep going!
girlathogwarts1 chapter 20 . 5/7
Hi sophie! I'm so glad your ok! (: Congrats on not cutting since being in the hospital. As always, loving your writing. Keep keeping on, and if you ever need to talk, I'm here.
roxycryluv chapter 20 . 5/6
IM SO HAPPY YOURE BACK! I'm very glad you are here and writing, and I hope you continue to fight this. You can conquer it, I know you can. I act myself, I was just paulette in legally blonde the musical :) thanks for this chapter friend!
Amy chapter 20 . 5/6
Oh my gosh, I am SO glad to hear that your ok! Congrats on the cutting thing - I'm so happy for you! I hope that you can keep it up!
I am sorry to hear that you are still feeling pretty miserable, but I hope that you can continue to heal. I think that you are so talented and I am always so excited when you update! Please know that we all care for you and we all think that you are great! :)
Much love,
Amy xoxoxo
I'm so glad to know you're ok and even if you don't want to write anymore at some point please keep updating us on you
You are a beautiful person and you deserve to live, okay? "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." -Ed Sheeran I think those are words to live by. I'm super proud of you. Ily.
Katthebrat chapter 20 . 5/5
Hey Sophie,
I understand how you might be feeling right now, trust me, I've been crazy suicidal one point in my life, people might even say I still am. But let me tell you something, you're NOT weird, these feelings, however weird they might feel, are all gonna past. Someone once told me, suicide isn't wanting to die, but to overcome the pain by more pain. It's when you world seems to just slip out of your hands. I've been backstabbed, blackmailed, framed and a whole lotta other horrendous things in my life. I've tried overdosing so many times I can't remember. Every time, it would failed, at the time, I felt like my fate was so cursed that I couldn't even die.
One thing I found helpful was emailing a Samaritan with ... I was felt much better after just one talk. It's COMPLETELY FREE, CONFIDENTIAL, and I guarantee you it feels 100 times better after letting it all go. I thought of the Samaritans just as a friend that I could trust with all my secrets, they only keep your email for that day you email them for, and all the Samaritans go under the pseudonym "Jo".

Please, you're an awesome person (even if I don't know you) and the fact you can write when you're going through all this shitty stuff means you're really strong... so... FIGHTING!

Hope you found this useful!

Fellow suicidal teen with shitty hormones,
katthebrat