Reviews for The agent I want to be
ima chapter 23 . 4/9
please update the story
RhizOneill chapter 23 . 1/5
Welcome back. So glad to see you update. Great chap. Looking forward to read the next chapter soon.
Tatum H chapter 1 . 1/2
HI! I'm so glad you updated your story! You never posted an update on yourself but I really hope you're doing okay. I've been praying and I will continue to pray, I'm just very joyed to see that you're still here and you're still writing. I hope things are getting better for you! By the way, your writing is absolutely wonderful.
charlotteredmond99 chapter 23 . 1/2
I'm going to say straight away that I'm very happy to see you back. I hope you're feeling at the very least a bit better and always know that I'm here to chat if you ever wanna talk. Just as an extra note though, there wasn't an update about you at the end of the chapter, I don't know if you forgot to add it or thought that you didn't need anyone to bother you about your private life. It is fine if it is the latter, feel free to tell me to go away if I'm bothering you! :-) Amazing chapter, so much going on! But I did note no Skye, is she gonna be in the next or is it gonna focus on the aftermath of Ward. Really anything is great :-) I'll be happy for anything but if you feel the need for time off don't feel like your obliged to keep writing! I hope you had enjoyable an holiday and new year!
Britter2000 chapter 22 . 12/19/2016
Sophie,
I don't know you at all but I just want to encourage you to push through what you're going through. There is so much more to life than the pain you are feeling. I have complete faith that you can fight this. You can do it. I don't really know anything about what you're going through but find something to fight for and to live for. Find something or someone you love enough to fight what is going through you're head. I don't know if you are religious but I will be praying for you and your healing. God is with you even if you can't see or feel him. Trust him and he can heal you. Look for the good in your situation. I'm sure it seems like there is nothing good but just look. Even if it's little things. Again, I'll be praying for you. I really hope you get better. Also your story is amazing. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
Hey, I don't know what your going through so I won't pretend I do. But I have a friend that does and the best thing I can do for her is be there with her and remind her that she is not be herself. I don't know you but I want you to know that people will always be there even some times it seems that you are alone. I will be praying for you.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2016
Hey ur story is really awsome and I hope you feeel better
Agents Are Us chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Just saw this now because I forgot to follow?! Just want to say thank you for updating, and I really hope you find something that helps. Please put yourself first; you deserve it.
TotalNerd376 chapter 22 . 9/7/2016
Hey, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. You don't owe us that. You don't have to apologize for being miserable, we're not allowed to be angry at you for that, and even if we were, we wouldn't be. I'm sorry you feel like you haven't gotten any better. Have you looked up alternatives to self-harm? I know there are lists for different emotions and different alternatives like writing on your arm, holding ice cubes, or slashing cardboard
Chloee0x0 chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
Health comes first, story comes second. Take all the time you need because all of us will always be here for you. Stay strong love xoxo
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
Psalm 18:2
ddh1973 chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
Your health is more important than any story. Take care of yourself, that is all that matters.
Infinity Skye chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
Hello, I just want to tell you as someone who has experienced what you have to stay strong, and life gets better. And even if we may be seen like a small amount of people remember that we all love you.
McKennaC chapter 22 . 8/29/2016
I'm sorry to hear that things are so difficult. I don't know you or your situation, so I'm not going to attempt to offer empty platitudes or try to sound comforting when I really don't know how. I'll just say that I think you have real talent for writing. I'm also going to say that I truly do hope that things get better for you.