Reviews for The agent I want to be
TotalNerd376 chapter 22 . 9/7
Hey, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. You don't owe us that. You don't have to apologize for being miserable, we're not allowed to be angry at you for that, and even if we were, we wouldn't be. I'm sorry you feel like you haven't gotten any better. Have you looked up alternatives to self-harm? I know there are lists for different emotions and different alternatives like writing on your arm, holding ice cubes, or slashing cardboard
Chloee0x0 chapter 22 . 9/1
Health comes first, story comes second. Take all the time you need because all of us will always be here for you. Stay strong love xoxo
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
Psalm 18:2
ddh1973 chapter 22 . 8/29
Your health is more important than any story. Take care of yourself, that is all that matters.
Infinity Skye chapter 22 . 8/29
Hello, I just want to tell you as someone who has experienced what you have to stay strong, and life gets better. And even if we may be seen like a small amount of people remember that we all love you.
McKennaC chapter 22 . 8/29
I'm sorry to hear that things are so difficult. I don't know you or your situation, so I'm not going to attempt to offer empty platitudes or try to sound comforting when I really don't know how. I'll just say that I think you have real talent for writing. I'm also going to say that I truly do hope that things get better for you.
Brenda chapter 22 . 8/29
sophie am sorry to hear that but I hope you stay strong and get better otherwise thanks for the update
charlotteredmond99 chapter 22 . 8/29
So before I even read the chapter I went down to the note at the end because I needed to know what had happened and how you were. I feel for you and I really hope that this story isn't creating extra stress for you because if so then take a break and don't worry about it. Just know that I'm always here to talk, chat, rant at if you ever need someone. For the actual chapter I fept that the thought patterns of everyone were spot on for how I believe they would be at this time and I love that you've added Bobbi and Hunter. I can't wait to see where you go with this if you decide to continue, and I'm sure that however it yoes it will be brilliant. And just as a last note don't ever say sorry for putting yourself first instead of this story. You take as long as you need because all of us readers out there care more about your wellbeing than about if this story is completed. So just do what you want and what makes you feel better, don't worry about anything else.
Katie chapter 22 . 8/29
Soooo glad to hear that you're alive. Hang in there. I've been through what you're going through and I know that you'll come out on top of this. You're definitely a very strong person. You can do it. Lots of love and prayers.
RhizOneill chapter 22 . 8/29
You are brilliant and talent writer. Don't lose hope.
AgentMikeWard chapter 22 . 8/29
You have such a talent in writing.
Soulmate chapter 22 . 8/29
You're such a good writer, love, even I get excited when you update 3 I love you so much, Soph. I'm here for you and it will get better.
-C
Naomie chapter 22 . 8/29
Whatever you're feeling, don't lose hope, you'll get better eventually.
Agentoffangirl chapter 21 . 7/28
So I saw you changed your name... I really hope that means you're at least alive. So I just read this for literally the fifth time and I've got to say your writing is FIRE. I love the way you get into the characters heads and explore their relationships and it's not really OOC, given that the characters would definitely be changed by what was happening with Skye and now Ward. I love your writing so damn much I can't even. And while I want you to continue this fic, I also want to say I understand if you can't. The absolute last thing any of us want is for you to be triggered by writing it. So put yourself first and hopefully get better!
Also, if you want to talk, my screen name is Agentoffangirl (not signed in because I'm Lazyyyy- but I will definitely reply if you PM me).