Reviews for Same Difference
Nako13yeh chapter 3 . 3/8
That... was a very pleasant read. xD I had finished rereading your story "A little nudge out the door" and I just had to check your other stories. xD loving it...
Servantatheart1 chapter 3 . 2/9
Aaaaaaahh! This is gorgeous! Love love love it!
I love your depiction of all the characters and how Thor and Loki are working it out. Spot. On.
THIS IS AWESOME
BelleAdams chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Glad I read it. Hurt/Comfort with Loki in character, these are rare.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Wonderful story. I don't know why I didn't read this one sooner. I'm glad that Thor got to know Loki was still alive in this AU, and that he began to understand Loki a little more. Loki's need to watch the chaos unfold at the end was just so in-character, but at the same time, it wasn't malicious like it would have been when he was more...unbalanced, as Thor would put it. He didn't act like a tyrant, or try to destroy everything Thor loved. He, as you said, ruled wisely, and I love how Odin was practically frothing at the mouth when he realized that he actually owed him for holding together the kingdom, and, more importantly, for saving all of their lives. He even gave him a head-start, or a limited-time-offer type of pardon, by putting Thor in charge of his search party, despite the obvious hatred he now has for his adopted son.

Speaking of adopted son, I love the way Thor called Loki 'Friggason'. That truly is an appropriate name, and the only one both he and everyone else would probably agree was acceptable. Odin may have disowned him (if you think of the prequel comic as canon, or think that he was probably disowned whether or not it is), but Frigga never did in spirit, at least, even if Loki's legal disownment was probably out of her control. I also love how Thor is taking up his mother's role in defending Loki, and taking more and more after her in temperament as well. Once Thor grew as a person, or became worthy, as Odin put it, he did end up becoming very like Frigga in character. One of the main differences in Thor and Frigga's respective attitudes towards Loki, I think, is that Thor not only personally witnessed the consequences of his madness, but was betrayed multiple times by him while trying to reason with him during the Avengers. His opinion that Loki couldn't be saved was more heartbreak and the fact that he had been burned before rather than the pure rage and disgust that seemed to be Odin's dominant reaction.

Anyway, lovely AU! Thanks for sharing.
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This is beautiful.
Saramagician chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Ah, it was very interesting! I liked it! Write more story like this!
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I glad that thor got smarter and know loki is alive and caught him before he left to have closure.

Ptsd!loki give me a lot of feelz.
Zephyr169 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH! AHHH! IT WAS AMAZING! OHMYGOSHNESS! I FREAKING LOVED IT. :) okay I'm good now. Hehe. :) It was great, I loved this story so much. :) -
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I really loved it. This was awesome, and it really coulda happened to Loki in the movie too.
D.D. Natanya chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
This is one of the most beautiful Stories I've read in this fandom yet. I especially liked the first chapter, when it was JANE of all people who figured out what was wrong with Loki.
I know it probably wouldn't have fit in the movie very well, but if they had made it into a bonus scene or something, THAT would have been awesome.
Chades chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I think I may have fallen in love with your writing. I took a quick peek at your stories and I'm sure how I'll occupy my free time the next few days. It's amazing how well you write the characters and,ah, I'm not good at this.

Let me say this: I enjoyed your writing very much and your Thor stories made my day! (Sooo good, like chocolate!)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Oh I LOVE how Loki's like, "Well, Odin can't do anything against what I did . . ."
siunove chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
i really really like it! the flashback idea was awesome :)
caelynn chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Like it! Far better ending than the movie!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »