Reviews for Same Difference
AnaBookWorm chapter 3 . 4/14
Loved the story!
die Otter chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Another wonderful story, I'm becoming your fan! ;) I especially loved Jane's point of view here, as I feel we were not given enough of how she feels about the whole situation in the movie. Bur the final conversation between the brothers is my favourite as well. In fact I think everything about this fic is my favourite. ;) Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
Loved it ! Really great story thank you!
EbonyWing chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
I love this!

You rock. Yes to this! This is what should have happened!
Brenden chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
goodwork
Nako13yeh chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
That... was a very pleasant read. xD I had finished rereading your story "A little nudge out the door" and I just had to check your other stories. xD loving it...
Servantatheart1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Aaaaaaahh! This is gorgeous! Love love love it!
I love your depiction of all the characters and how Thor and Loki are working it out. Spot. On.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
THIS IS AWESOME
Kevake chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Glad I read it. Hurt/Comfort with Loki in character, these are rare.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Wonderful story. I don't know why I didn't read this one sooner. I'm glad that Thor got to know Loki was still alive in this AU, and that he began to understand Loki a little more. Loki's need to watch the chaos unfold at the end was just so in-character, but at the same time, it wasn't malicious like it would have been when he was more...unbalanced, as Thor would put it. He didn't act like a tyrant, or try to destroy everything Thor loved. He, as you said, ruled wisely, and I love how Odin was practically frothing at the mouth when he realized that he actually owed him for holding together the kingdom, and, more importantly, for saving all of their lives. He even gave him a head-start, or a limited-time-offer type of pardon, by putting Thor in charge of his search party, despite the obvious hatred he now has for his adopted son.

Speaking of adopted son, I love the way Thor called Loki 'Friggason'. That truly is an appropriate name, and the only one both he and everyone else would probably agree was acceptable. Odin may have disowned him (if you think of the prequel comic as canon, or think that he was probably disowned whether or not it is), but Frigga never did in spirit, at least, even if Loki's legal disownment was probably out of her control. I also love how Thor is taking up his mother's role in defending Loki, and taking more and more after her in temperament as well. Once Thor grew as a person, or became worthy, as Odin put it, he did end up becoming very like Frigga in character. One of the main differences in Thor and Frigga's respective attitudes towards Loki, I think, is that Thor not only personally witnessed the consequences of his madness, but was betrayed multiple times by him while trying to reason with him during the Avengers. His opinion that Loki couldn't be saved was more heartbreak and the fact that he had been burned before rather than the pure rage and disgust that seemed to be Odin's dominant reaction.

Anyway, lovely AU! Thanks for sharing.
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This is beautiful.
Saramagician chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Ah, it was very interesting! I liked it! Write more story like this!
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
I glad that thor got smarter and know loki is alive and caught him before he left to have closure.

Ptsd!loki give me a lot of feelz.
Zephyr169 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH! AHHH! IT WAS AMAZING! OHMYGOSHNESS! I FREAKING LOVED IT. :) okay I'm good now. Hehe. :) It was great, I loved this story so much. :) -
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I really loved it. This was awesome, and it really coulda happened to Loki in the movie too.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »