Reviews for Roommates
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
Phanisprobsreal chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Why does everyone make Dan a snotty little bitch? Lol
KlayleyAddict chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
Oh no! I really loved this story, I'm sad that you aren't continuing it here :( 'sigh' It was a very well written story though so thanks for that.. :)
-Amber
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
221 building B? Do I spy a Sherlock refernce? ;) I certainly hope so! Anyway I'm only just discovering your story, and I know I'm only on the second chapter, but I'm really enjoying it so far so thank you very much!
Ellie chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
It's such a shame you aren't posting this here anymore! :( I love this story so much. DYING to know what happened to give Dan nightmares, and see more of their 'weekends only' friendship.
Hopefully I'll be able to find by the link on your profile. Even if you don't ship Phan anymore(I don't really either), you could always change the story. Great writing style btw :)
yesiwritefanfiction chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
This was soooo good
I'm awfully sad that this wont be continued
Well, more like heart broken and I just realized that it was over a year ago when you last updated! But still you are a very good writer and I really enjoyed this and you would definitely have people there to read it if you continued please consider continuing ot!
Its sooooo gooood
yesiwritefanfiction chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Oh my god I love this sooooo much :) I love roommate AUs and also the part where Dan cleans Phil up from getting hurt and them just helping each other makes me absolutely melt
Like I've got a thing for my otps comforting each other hehehe
Like this is perfect omg
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
love when phil tells dan he is gay

right after they slept in the same bed with eachother

*cough cough* phan is real *cough cough*
attiebear118861 chapter 11 . 11/17/2014
Would you be willing to let someone take over the story for you?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Would you be willing to let someone take over the story for you?
Layla chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I was kind of disappointed about this. First you take 1000x years to update then it's just an announcement about you quitting. Thought that was kinda lame.
purplenurples57 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I'm sorry you weren't able to finish this, its ok if you've lost interest in the ship. But thanks for writing this far, it was one of my favorite stories to read Also, I'm not sure how to find the urls for the links listed? I only see .com for the first one.
NeverlandNat chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I'm sorry that you lost your way with this story and this ship. But hey, it happens. I loved this story but if you don't want to write it anymore, you totally don't have to. You're such an amazing writer and if you continue writing other things, I'm sure you'll be wonderful.
who tf knows chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Update please!
Edna-lys chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
OH MY GOD I love this fanfic! Amazing writing and story. You're characters are really well developt and we just want to have more of them. I can't help to point out Dan and Phil room number, 221-B, this little detail made me very happy :3. I really REALLY hope you're gonna upload soon, because I just can't wait for the next chapter!