Reviews for Frozen Family
Good stuff!
Shoshanna Graff chapter 22 . 3/22
I love this story you so have to continue the story
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/6
I LOVE your fanfictions, which are unlike the poorly written ones found in wattpad. You should really become a writer starting with fanfics like the guy that wrote '50 shades of grey'. You do produce some amazing work like in proper novels. :)
The family of Jack,rapunzel,Elsa,and Anna is the most stupidest idea of all stupid of stupid of the dumbest ideas ever. Jelsa is 1000000000000000000000000 times better than Jacunzel(whatever that is). Even Hicelsa (HTTYD and frozen) is better than Jacunzl. Even Hans and Elsa is better than Jacunzel. The only thing Jacunzel is better than, is Pitch and Elsa, and not by much
CoN-Frozen-MLP-RotG-DIA-PercyJ chapter 22 . 2/20
I loved it! I'm sad it's over now but it was a lovely twist to ask the movie! This one is staying in my favorites! Its a keeper!
Nora Frost ' 1 with the pen chapter 15 . 2/15
Where is Olaf? I just noticed he's missing! :(
Sufipopgal chapter 8 . 2/10
seDrakonkill chapter 22 . 2/7
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH fuck you i need sleepMe to Sleep: you still ow me sometime. Your fanfic: Nope
kaci12 chapter 22 . 2/5
This was a wonderf story. It was well written by a wonderful author. This story kept me on edge the whole time and making me want more each chapter.

I really enjoyed the teasing between everyone like 'Papa Bear' & 'Mama Bear'

My favorite line was this one: . Rapunzel stood where he had once been, frying pan in hand. "Not my daughter, you-"

It reminded me of Mrs. Weasly from Harry Potter in the last movie.

Whether it was said there intentionally or not, it still fit the moment.

Either way, I enjoyed reading this fantastic and well-written story.

It is hard to find good stories nowadays on but this story was not a waste of my time at all like some stories are.

Anyways, I hope you stay a great, fantastic, and wonderful writer from now till forever, and a few days.

Have a fantastic day!
Tacny chapter 22 . 1/20
Very Nice Story xD
Victoria chapter 22 . 1/19
You should make a sequal
Prince Odin of Hadendelle chapter 19 . 1/13
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV)
sahararose114 chapter 22 . 1/12
I think you did a marvelous job, I was hoping for a sequel to this, it would've been interesting to know if Anna and Elsa could live forever like Jack, or Pitch. You should do a sequel, you wrote this one perfectly!
daughterofthehunt chapter 22 . 1/10
This is really good. I love seeing all of them, together, and happy and enjoying life for once. And I love that the guardians are there too, it just brought it all together, and oh thank you for giving us this story for us to read and adore. This is pure beauty. Thank you so much.

Haha, Rapunzel was hilarious with the frying pan, I honestly was expecting Sandy or someone to come and stop him but defiatly not Rapunzel, and was that a harry potter reference, what she said there? if so, good covering there, and speaking of, Jack's line there was perfect for that scene. And just this entire chapter is so amazing, and thanks again for your beautiful talent!
Nora Frost ' 1 with the pen chapter 1 . 1/9
What is wrong with her? I don't know, the name of the chapter is just not...right. I mean what father would say that about his own daughter? Maybe, out of control, little hints, glimpses of powerful engery, how it began, the first time it happened, something like that but not the 'what is wrong with her?' One.