Reviews for Frozen Family
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 22 . 3/18/2015
OMG! OMG! Oh, my goooooooosh! I love this story so much! This is definitely the best Frozen Tangled Guardians story I've ever read! So cute, so dark as a DreamWorks movie, so loving and classic as a Disney movie, and overall, I think you did an amazing job on this fan fiction. My only thing to say is that it could be a but annoying that you kept switch first person perspective from one person to another, but it wasn't like it ruined the story, not at all. I am just thinking that writing in third person perspective is better, seeing as you don't need to have to switch from person to person to get their opinions and thoughts out. And all-knowing third person writing story can do that well, too.

But I digress. This story is amazing no matter how you put it. I'm still confused, however, to their ages, especially Jack's, seeing as he actually looks younger than Elsa. Quite frantically, he is a 300-going-on-17/18-year-old spirit. :)

And I think I'm going to shut up about my logic and say this: Best. Story. EVER!
(Well, it takes a second place. Zastruga is still my favourite of all fan fictions, and I really think you're going to love it as well. It's an RotG AU. Search it up, you won't regret it, I promise :))
SilenceCmdr chapter 22 . 3/17/2015
I Love this story!
Out of all Frozen Family stories, yours is the most detailed and expertly depicted one.
I love It!

You developed it perfectly, you made it long enough to enjoy, but also not too long to get bored by, you made the chapter sizes perfect, and they description was amazing! you really felt with the characters.

So Yeah I love this story!
Tangled Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
OMG! This is awesome!
WolfPupHania chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Forgot something in the chapter 22 review. If the "Not my daughter you-" was a Harry Potter reference, it fits perfectly. If not the priginal was "Not my daughter you b*tch!"
WolfPupHania chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Wow. This was just beautiful
jayleaf1 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
First of all, I'm sorry about your finger. Second, I wonder if pitch followed Jack
Boneater chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
Hell yeah! That's how we do it! Love the story. Best one ever.
Fusion Palace chapter 22 . 7/3/2014
I enjoyed this a lot. It wasn't perfect grammar wise, but you did great anyway -the story was an enjoyable read.
I loved how you gave Elsa a more villainous dynamic for a while there, more so than the movie did anyway. I loved this overall, I'll so read the sequel.
BigRedKronos chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love these stories and I am fascinated by the cross-over connections of these diverse characters. Overall, I give you a 9 out of 10. Look forward to my story (stories) of all four worlds and maybe a few more.
Roxas5717 chapter 19 . 5/4/2014
All of your fluff is awesomely written! :D
Roxas5717 chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
This has such an AWESOME story plot to it! However, I'm not surprised, it's being written by such an AWESOME writer!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Good stuff!
Shoshanna Graff chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
I love this story you so have to continue the story
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I LOVE your fanfictions, which are unlike the poorly written ones found in wattpad. You should really become a writer starting with fanfics like the guy that wrote '50 shades of grey'. You do produce some amazing work like in proper novels. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
The family of Jack,rapunzel,Elsa,and Anna is the most stupidest idea of all stupid of stupid of the dumbest ideas ever. Jelsa is 1000000000000000000000000 times better than Jacunzel(whatever that is). Even Hicelsa (HTTYD and frozen) is better than Jacunzl. Even Hans and Elsa is better than Jacunzel. The only thing Jacunzel is better than, is Pitch and Elsa, and not by much