Reviews for NBH
SSTR87 chapter 39 . 7/3
Wow. I'm breathless, speechless. This story was beyond captivating. Vi loved the character interaction, their development, the flow and especially the final battles with the Sound Four. At this time are you planning a sequel?

Btw, what does nbh stand for? I never could figure that out
uwishuwerecool chapter 39 . 6/18
is there mmore?
wolfbane chapter 39 . 5/28
this is one of the best stories and one of the un-believably few that actually reach to an end, insert rant on people not finishing even when the story is good, i do wish there could be more but that would be a challenge, especially if you are going with an actual story and not the smut story i am visualising, and it is your choice. either way thank you for this good story and thank you for actually finishing it.
Foxy Engineer chapter 39 . 5/27
This was really good. I do wish there was more though.
SneakyDevil chapter 39 . 5/14
Damn fine. Wish you would work on the sequel...but I'll take what I can take.
SneakyDevil chapter 1 . 5/12
What could possibly go wrong!
So, basically for Sasuke, she:

1. Can no longer go after Itachi to avenge her clan,
2. Has been turned into nothing more than a sex slave,
3. Is completely surrounded by people who would wish she were dead

... Better hope that Konoha has a suicide watch.

And in a similar vein, do they honestly believe that Itachi would consider turning his little sister into a sex slave to be preferable to killing her?
Inuyasha-loves-Hanyou-Kagome chapter 39 . 4/30
Seriously we don't get any more? Oh well that's what your imagination is for.
Foxy-Floof chapter 39 . 3/18
A weird, hybridized Mangekyo Sharingan that's got the Uzumaki spiral in it? Trippy.
Foxy-Floof chapter 38 . 3/18
Bad-Ass. And really that shit is too funny. Total Dead Horcrux Moment.
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 3/17
Awwwww, Toad-feels. But man, this is starting to take on a life of its own. I'm hoping canon pretty much disappears from here on out.

Of course with Ino in limbo, and Sasuke being a girl... There you go.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 3/17
Oh God, I'm dying. I swear, my ribs are cracking from laughing too much... Owie.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 3/17
Why Kishimoto, WHY!? Why couldn't you make Naruto more like THIS?
*collapses in a pitiful pile of tear-soaked vulpine sorrow*
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 3/17
This is VERY INTERESTING. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight. That's okay, sleep is for the healthy, and since I'm sick as hell because of stupid allergies, I don't need sleep anyway.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 3/17
Oh dear Lord. This could be immensely amusing. I must read MOAR! (spams F5 after clicking "Next")
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »