Reviews for NBH
guest chapter 1 . 4/20
What is meant by NBH?
metalfox chapter 39 . 4/15
Is there a sequel to this planed
irnzenmonk chapter 39 . 4/15
great story ne
Dragonkeeper10 chapter 39 . 4/10
Great Story! Hope you make a squeal to this since there is so much more needing to come after this.
Uraharaisgod chapter 39 . 4/7
Very interesting indeed, was wondering how long it would be until the uchiha segment was finished, seeing as how you reffered it in chap 1 then left it for ages...ah well at least Naruto can be relieved his first kiss wasnt actually with a boy. Really looking forward to part 2/sequal. Curious to see how itachi will take the discovery, does konoha as a whole know hes a traitor or are they partialy covering it up in regards to the civilians?
Wait so...what's the pairing again?
dablman2020 chapter 39 . 4/2
Great story read it on rcomendation from another author and it really didn't disappoint. Hope to see the sequel soon
Goldrune09 chapter 39 . 3/24
A truly epic story, I just wish there was a little more fanservice...so many great opportunities for it.
Beyogi chapter 39 . 3/21
Okay... this story was intereting, but got repetetive very fast. You can only repeat Harem antics so many times before they get really tiresome. Especially if you're writing an echi story. This would have likely been better if you'd actually have them finish it instead of just have them do heavy petting for all of the story.

You pretty much spoilert the Sasuke thing when you mentioned the seal worked against Orouchimaru's love kisses. Sasuke running away felt even more forced than in canon. If Naruto got an awesome trainer in Konoha, why would she want to run away to become Orouchimaru's new body. The girl didn't need to be punished, she was in severe need of a psychologist. Well, even before the running away thing.

So meh... a harem story without sex and very repetitive elements. You should have used your Sasuke as a girl AU more than just for a revenge fantasy in the end of the story.

Anyway, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
Assassin Master Uzumaki chapter 39 . 3/17
Please tell me you are planing a sequel i love this story so much i would love to hear what comes next
elorielee chapter 38 . 3/12
Damn, this really deserves a sequel...
uo-chou chapter 39 . 3/6
Excellent story so far, I look forward to reading more!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 39 . 3/4
Wow. A hella lot more detail and depth than one ordinarily finds in a fic. Good reading that will keep you enthralled for hours! Needs another proofer.
HellsMaji chapter 34 . 3/1
I know this story is complete already, but I had to comment.. That kiss was incredibly disgusting! Naruto had just puked his guts out! Why the hell would you do that to us!?
acrimony1029341 chapter 39 . 2/28
A truly epic story, please update soon! And keep up the good work!
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »