Reviews for NBH
kskx chapter 1 . 7/18
this is one of the best fan fiction stories i have ever read.
there is good grammar, a long story with acceptable relationships and character growth.
the story is also written in such a manner that you could finish it even before you know.
i just hope there can be a sequel to it because its one of the best fan fic i have ever read.
demonic hellfire chapter 39 . 7/16
Sequel please

NBH aka Naruto Bitch Harem only name that makes sense to me
Guest19732950D chapter 39 . 7/14
This story will soooooo be fav'ed when I get home. And damn, you could've Icha-Icha'd the shit out of it.
Guest92735917D chapter 31 . 7/14
Hm, wonder what she would say that she would gain a hellotabitch power by being... "bound" to Naruto. And I really wonder if this should be a Itachi-gambit. I mean, take Itachis parting words, being a girl and being hellbent on gaining power at all costs...
SSTR87 chapter 1 . 7/14
This one is most certainly one of my favorite stories. But I could never figure out what NBH stands for
CMVreud chapter 39 . 7/14
aaaand fav'ed.
Shaydrall chapter 38 . 7/13
Okay, so I've finished this for the second time and I've finally come to understand exactly what I like and dislike about it, which is a bit different from the first time I did. I think the story is certainly fun. A powerful and progressing Naruto, invested side characters, and some breaks from the traditional path Naruto fics tend to follow. Of course, having Naruto in all of these situations and watching how it impacts those around him is always enjoyable.
However, I feel that this fic's biggest drawback is the voice behind the characters. With little exception, all of the characters have the same humor, the same anger, the same way of thinking, and so on. Now I can understand a matured view of their own culture, but to the point where they all speak in the same tone is just not realistic. It was as if any character that didn't agree with something that was happening just needed to deal with it and eventually accept it, from the idea of not being depressed about practically anything, to the notion of being another person's property. Far too much acceptance and not enough individualization. And when these views/etc were adopted at last, the character just became another member of the group, sarcastic quips, blase demeanor, and touch of craziness that everyone was supposed to have. It was just unfortunate that by the end I was hoping for someone to just give the whole group the finger and ignore them.
Anyway, I did enjoy it (read it twice after all). Thanks for writing
Residenthobo chapter 39 . 7/8
Great story!
I didn't notice many typos in this chapter, or any other chapters really, but near the end of ch.39 you used the word confidant instead of confident.

A confidant is someone you trust deeply and tell really private things to, unless I'm mistaken.

To be confident is pretty much the opposite of being confused/uncertain/afraid; it's being completely sure about something, be that yourself or something/someone else.
SSTR87 chapter 39 . 7/3
Wow. I'm breathless, speechless. This story was beyond captivating. Vi loved the character interaction, their development, the flow and especially the final battles with the Sound Four. At this time are you planning a sequel?

Btw, what does nbh stand for? I never could figure that out
uwishuwerecool chapter 39 . 6/18
is there mmore?
wolfbane chapter 39 . 5/28
this is one of the best stories and one of the un-believably few that actually reach to an end, insert rant on people not finishing even when the story is good, i do wish there could be more but that would be a challenge, especially if you are going with an actual story and not the smut story i am visualising, and it is your choice. either way thank you for this good story and thank you for actually finishing it.
Foxy Engineer chapter 39 . 5/27
This was really good. I do wish there was more though.
SneakyDevil chapter 39 . 5/14
Damn fine. Wish you would work on the sequel...but I'll take what I can take.
SneakyDevil chapter 1 . 5/12
What could possibly go wrong!
So, basically for Sasuke, she:

1. Can no longer go after Itachi to avenge her clan,
2. Has been turned into nothing more than a sex slave,
3. Is completely surrounded by people who would wish she were dead

... Better hope that Konoha has a suicide watch.

And in a similar vein, do they honestly believe that Itachi would consider turning his little sister into a sex slave to be preferable to killing her?
1,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »