Reviews for NBH
SuperKinuhata chapter 39 . 2/4
Sequel please!
SonOfNenji chapter 39 . 1/28
Meh, the sadism was a disappointment.

-N
Tyrannitor chapter 39 . 1/3
Brilliant story! Put up the sequel please! :)
MasterBrattan chapter 39 . 1/2
I love this story. I first came across it on TVTropes, can't remember the trope, but I found it a wonderful fic to read.
yep chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
I think it's really funny how you think every character needs to reiterate how much life sucks. He fuckin gets it by now.
firestarter1188 chapter 30 . 12/22/2015
they get mad at him for wanting to go home after a bad ending to a date that he was forced into
Mark chapter 39 . 12/14/2015
Absolutely wonderful story. I read the entire thing today. One of the best fanfic so I have I have read ever! You have a great beginning with kin and I love how his power is slowly grown., the beat down from jiriaya was awesome.. Some where he needs to get to..
Great scenes with girls and I love what happened with ino and sasuke and what come next.
Looking forward to more
Thank you for all of your time and hard work.
A Fan
Mark A
kewllewk chapter 39 . 11/18/2015
You know, the only reason this fic stood out enough for me to read it is the extremely ambiguous title. I still haven't figured out what it means.
kewllewk chapter 26 . 11/17/2015
I'm rather annoyed that Naruto STILL hasn't tried to flood the air with blades from shadow clones to deal with evasive enemies. He's supposed to be good at innovation in battle.
reviewer 1 chapter 39 . 11/15/2015
Sequèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel sequel sequel sequel please please pwetty pwease sequeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
Tsamoka chapter 39 . 11/13/2015
I very much enjoyed the way you portrayed Tsunade. After all, who knows how to break someone better then the one who puts them back together? My one complaint with this story is that the constant whining and complaining from Naruto was rather annoying and made him feel a little one-dimensional. Other then that, great work! :)
AkRuiner chapter 39 . 11/8/2015
Great story, I really hope you'll be writing a sequel. Are you? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere that you were writing one. Anyway I really like how you built the characters, I found myself laughing a lot. If you do decide to write a sequel (which you really should) you should make it M rated and include lemons! Anyway, really enjoyed the read dude.
Zekrob chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Well, Kyouraku wears a pink kimono/haori/idc
Call0013 chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
Will we ever get the sequel to this?
jackalope33 chapter 39 . 10/26/2015
hehe. this story is hilarious! especially the parts with spanking and naruto awkwad! good work how to see more from you
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »