Reviews for NBH
dialNforNinja chapter 39 . 2/5
Well, it wasn't bad, but not as fun as I was expecting either, really. Most of that can be blamed on the implied rapeyness of Temari, Tayuya, and Sasuke's forced additions to the harem, especially the last, which the technical quality of the writing and developing the female cast members into more than plot tokens to show how powerful and virile the dudes are can't really offset. I dunno, I'll call it a 6/10 overall, I guess? Still well above the FF net average of 3, though.
Veejay2 chapter 17 . 2/4
O_0
Darn J-man's awesome quite like your fic
dialNforNinja chapter 1 . 2/4
Ahahahah... This is gonna be good! And hopefully Kin won't end up being a sacrifice to use Impure World Resurrection, too. I kind of have a soft spot for her after using her in my own Naruto fic, small as her role was.
zhelton65 chapter 39 . 12/30/2016
Great fanfic wish that there was ither ones like it out there
A loyal reader
Naru1chimaru chapter 39 . 12/27/2016
Such a beautiful story why did it have to be abandoned :(
Guest chapter 39 . 12/10/2016
Hey, not sure how much thought you have put into it but you should really think about working on a sequel. I loved how you progressed through this and would love to see where you planned on taking it.
Arkisenn chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
Huh...that end just leaves so much unresolved and unaddressed, is there a sequel or something?
Paulthored chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Honestly, everything else, but the gender flip reveal, makes sense.
Indeed, excepting that one issue, I'd like to know what would happen cannon wise.
ivan0061509 chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
Iyu
RavenSummoning chapter 34 . 9/16/2016
Just read this story through a second time. Really hoping you'll do a sequel at some point.
zearph chapter 39 . 9/15/2016
Would like to see a sequel to this. but i think you ended at a good spot
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
I find myself coming back to this story mostly because of Jiraiya.
This is the Jiraiya I like best.
The guy that acts like an immature pervert but has a core of steel.
A Jiraiya who if pushed will weigh his options and then gleefully starts the next great war because they killed his lover.
A person who is as scary as Orochimaru but in a cold and efficient way.
Whom you know will simply kill you in the most expedient way possible and hang your entrails from the branches if he feels so inclined.

Yes, I like this Jiraiya.
Thank you for showing him to me.
tjones6334 chapter 37 . 8/23/2016
ï
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Hey there. Leaving a little review as a bookmark.

I'm afraid my feedback isn't going to be very positive. I'll say this story is adequate. The writing is competent, but not good, not descriptive enough nor does it have a satisfying narrative. I will give you points for humor, even if a lot of it is similar to things done elsewhere. That's really what's kept me reading this rather than quitting.

Your story is basically a fanservice fanfic-far too much Author Appeal (see tvtropes). It wouldn't bug me very much if it didn't wreck the characterizations, but the way you force some of these things really hurts the story. The most egregious was your pervert!Shino, as there was no resemblance to his character at all. While the harem aspects of this story are clearly gratuitous, I can live with them. You turn the characters into little more than voices for the author.

I hope this comment is something you find useful for refining your writing.
iStyx chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Finally! After eight chapters of pathetic humor attempts you did it at last. I can't say the humor in this chapter is excellent, but it's way better than in previous chapters.
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »