Reviews for NBH
Cursed Sailor chapter 2 . 8/17
Why is this T rated? It’s so tame!
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 30 . 8/4
This is retarded. Why is literally everyone allowed to mope, but the second Naruto frowns he's attacked because moping isn't for Ninjas? What garbage.
Korkta chapter 38 . 7/4
Is there going to be another fanfiction like a naruto Shippuden
Korkta chapter 39 . 7/4
This sounds like the biggest half ass ending is this the ending?
JManM chapter 1 . 4/8
I can really see the years of improvements made between this and the original bondage fic. Similar beats already, but greater consistency.
venom9973 chapter 39 . 3/29
darn you should write a sequel
SuperReader3000 chapter 39 . 3/5
This was amazing! Thank you for the story!
yodda123 chapter 14 . 3/3
Your kakashi bashing is full of bias.

Minato was never that close with him. With Jiraya we saw him spending free time in Minato house with Kushina but nothing like that with Kakashi. All their time together was seen only on duty or work. Minato wasn't "there" for Kakashi when he needed it as kid. So there is no wonder why Kakashi wasn't "there" for Naruto either.

Also Kakashi "treat him like just like everyone else" ?
Kakashi showed Naruto more affection then for anybody else, even in part 1 alone. When Naruto had hissy fit after Zabuza fight who calmed him down? After Lee fight with Garra, who jumped in after Nauturo to give him emotional support? Who was visiting Naruto in his own house to bring him vegetables to eat in their free time? (we saw that in flashback with Naruto vs Garra).

"No acknowledgement, no comfort" ?
Even after second fight with Zabuza Naruto was finding comfort on literally holding hand on Kakashi.
Kakashi was the only one that believed that Naruto can take chunin exam. Even Iruka didn't had that much faith in Naruto.
ARmindset chapter 39 . 12/27/2021
Great fic i really enjoyed reading it. But unfortunately i heard that the author sadly passed away. May the author rest in peace.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 39 . 11/13/2021
Well, that was interesting Tayuya looks good don't care in the slightest about the Uchiha, great story I wonder if there's a sequel.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 38 . 11/13/2021
Well, that was certainly amusing, the whole Mito and Kushina hating Kyubi is over done but I can imagine Mito being like that I guess Kushina to, I can't wait for more, still I bet Tsunade and Jiraiya will want to know what happened there, also Mwahaha Pedomaru is screaming like a BITCH.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 37 . 11/12/2021
Again an amusing chapter, Ino's mum is amusing lol.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 36 . 11/12/2021
Well unfortunately that went how I imagined it still sux he has to put up with that bitch Sasgay.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 35 . 11/12/2021
Well, that was amusing, personally I'm hoping Naruto tells Tsunade a big fat HELL NO to having Sasuke as a spoil, I don't like her plus after what she did why would Naruto want anything to do with her now making Tayuya a Spoil I'm all for that.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 34 . 11/11/2021
Well, damn that was brutal Sakon and Ukon got what they deserved Tayuya and Jirobo got beaten NaruIno snogged so all good wonder what happens next.
1,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »