Reviews for NBH
Arkisenn chapter 39 . 11/28
Huh...that end just leaves so much unresolved and unaddressed, is there a sequel or something?
Paulthored chapter 1 . 11/17
Honestly, everything else, but the gender flip reveal, makes sense.
Indeed, excepting that one issue, I'd like to know what would happen cannon wise.
ivan0061509 chapter 21 . 10/14
Iyu
RavenSummoning chapter 34 . 9/16
Just read this story through a second time. Really hoping you'll do a sequel at some point.
zearph chapter 39 . 9/15
Would like to see a sequel to this. but i think you ended at a good spot
I find myself coming back to this story mostly because of Jiraiya.
This is the Jiraiya I like best.
The guy that acts like an immature pervert but has a core of steel.
A Jiraiya who if pushed will weigh his options and then gleefully starts the next great war because they killed his lover.
A person who is as scary as Orochimaru but in a cold and efficient way.
Whom you know will simply kill you in the most expedient way possible and hang your entrails from the branches if he feels so inclined.

Yes, I like this Jiraiya.
Thank you for showing him to me.
tjones6334 chapter 37 . 8/23
ï
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 18 . 8/9
Hey there. Leaving a little review as a bookmark.

I'm afraid my feedback isn't going to be very positive. I'll say this story is adequate. The writing is competent, but not good, not descriptive enough nor does it have a satisfying narrative. I will give you points for humor, even if a lot of it is similar to things done elsewhere. That's really what's kept me reading this rather than quitting.

Your story is basically a fanservice fanfic-far too much Author Appeal (see tvtropes). It wouldn't bug me very much if it didn't wreck the characterizations, but the way you force some of these things really hurts the story. The most egregious was your pervert!Shino, as there was no resemblance to his character at all. While the harem aspects of this story are clearly gratuitous, I can live with them. You turn the characters into little more than voices for the author.

I hope this comment is something you find useful for refining your writing.
iStyx chapter 9 . 8/9
Finally! After eight chapters of pathetic humor attempts you did it at last. I can't say the humor in this chapter is excellent, but it's way better than in previous chapters.
awesomeccb chapter 14 . 8/8
Amazing story so far i really love this version of the story you are an amazing writer
AWESOME! Just update fast
yep chapter 30 . 7/25
you're right you have to go through hell to get to heaven. its not like naruto has been hated since literally the day he was born. how would someone like that know what it means to work hard?
WEAK chapter 30 . 7/25
YEAH! lets use naruto as a form of entertainment! and then, when he becomes sad because of a misunderstanding, lets cut him up! that ought to make him feel better!
WEAK chapter 26 . 7/25
its amazing how much stronger youve made naruto. whats more amazaing is how its barely effecting the story at all.
Zekrob chapter 8 . 7/14
COULD A MORON PUNCH YOU INTO THIS PIT?
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »