Reviews for The Viking Way
lara5170 chapter 32 . 7/20
This is great and I hope you continue it.
lara5170 chapter 25 . 7/20
These have been hysterical. My husband has asked me 5 times if I was going to live or if the laughter was going to kill me. He was actually afraid my heart would give out again.
Sofa fernanda chapter 31 . 7/11
Sip, leo la historia en español pero quería darle las gracias
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 32 . 4/25
Well, this has been a fantastic journey, very funny, heart breaking, and extremely sexy collections. Outstanding job! I loved it all! I'm disappointed you haven't really written more, but I understand, life and stuff. Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed this! Great job! Bravo!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 21 . 4/25
I've been thoroughly enjoying your story so far, but this has probably been one of my favorites so far, just for the combination of sex and Hiccup's damn sexy suit, whew! Too much hotness in one chapter. What am I saying, never too much sexy older Hiccup!
susiequeen300 chapter 18 . 1/29
I've basically gone through all of these dribbles, and this one has to be one of my favorites. Like, the favorite of the favorites. Your chemistry between Astrid and Hiccup is so perfect, they're like mac and cheese. Never stop writing.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/14/2015
Can't believe it's been a whole year since updating
MissPitchPerfect25 chapter 32 . 8/1/2015
SEQUEL TO TO SENSITIVE CALIBRATION!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/9/2015
Aww, no exploding pineapples?! Haha just kidding. Keep up the good work! :) I think I've read every part of this whole story way more than I can remember, every 32 of them.
HttydFangirlxox chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Oh my gods... I TOTALLY thought they were.. You know this is just to perfect! Poor Fishlegs!
crazylionlover5 chapter 32 . 6/24/2015
Please continue!
Its amazing
httyd is the best chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
I love reading what you write. That's a yay. But. I'm a Christian. I feel like it's not right to leave it as only a yay, although it certainly is a yay. I'm also going to say nay. I'm saying both. Keep writing! As I mentioned, I love reading your writing. Next chapter soon please.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Best. Chapter. EVER! So, so funny...
WingsTailsEtc chapter 20 . 5/13/2015