Reviews for The Viking Way
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 4 . 5/16
Best. Chapter. EVER! So, so funny...
WingsTailsEtc chapter 20 . 5/13
I am in LOVE with this!
HiccstridHaddock01 chapter 32 . 5/12
Yay
Ana-Gami chapter 32 . 5/7
Hi, I love you fanfic. I first read your fanfic in Spanish and i just wanna say that i love the way that describe the love of Hiccup and Astrid... , i think that my english isn't very good, i hope i explained.
Besos y abrazos.
reader18 chapter 32 . 4/10
I just finished reading all of the chapters and they were all great. You should do a continuation of that final chapter though. Really great writing, thanks a ton.
giannine18 chapter 20 . 4/2
Oh my goodness, five-year-old Astrid proposing to Stoick LMAO... (THIS IS CANON NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE)
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 12 . 3/13
This one has easily the best summary ever.
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 7 . 3/12
This makes me so happy. All that for a saddle...poor Fishlegs.
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 4 . 3/12
This is so hilarious
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 3 . 3/12
This just gives me more reason to ship it.
LUKE JENSEN chapter 32 . 3/1
HOLY FREAKING CRAP; I'VE FREAKING HAVE MISSED YOUR WRITING, AND YOU CAUSE YOUR FREAKING STUFF IS FANTASTIC.
THIS WAS AMAZING
British babe 21 chapter 32 . 2/18
Hi I'm 21 and I'm a women and just to say that oral sex isn't nexxessary not all women feel comfortable with it.. It's ur story so idc but my suggestion is that I s ok if a women doesn't want to give oral.. It's her choice
Anyways good luck and continue soon when u can
I read the whole chappy can I have a cookie pwese :)
MissPitchPerfect25 chapter 1 . 2/4
This is literally the best Hiccstrid stories I have read! Please update soon when you get a chance!
The Argronaut chapter 32 . 1/27
yay this was good, you should continue with it because it was really good, if you could also manage to write a full story that would be great.