Reviews for The Viking Way
P-Artsypants chapter 4 . 9/13
I'm going back and re-reading these shorts, because I've enjoyed them so much over the years. Man, this one had me cackling!
DragonLovingBrony chapter 9 . 8/19
wow im only 4 years late to the party! lol ok so I enjoyed it! and hope it hasn't been changed cus its pretty neat I like still
DragonLovingBrony chapter 8 . 8/19
cant really believe that hiccup would do that but it was an interesting chap none the less. and Gobber is the best friend anyone could have lol
DragonLovingBrony chapter 7 . 8/19
not gonna shoot you, and don't be sorry, this was funny and that's all there is to it!
DragonLovingBrony chapter 6 . 8/19
not my kind of topic but hey still interesting to read.
DragonLovingBrony chapter 5 . 8/19
horror movies - the ring, the eye, and I forgot the name of it but its a Japanese movie about a froup of teens that play a list of Japanese ghost games and myths and its pretty freaky for sure! worth looking up! otherwise good chap and idea quite fun to read!
DragonLovingBrony chapter 4 . 8/19
oh this is epic! and it was going so well to! poor hiccup always has things turn, but good writing it out for sure! quite enjoyable!
DragonLovingBrony chapter 3 . 8/19
ok well thought out but still freaking funny! very nicely done
DragonLovingBrony chapter 2 . 8/19
ok this was just to damn cute and awesome to see hicupp make Ast blush! love it!
DragonLovingBrony chapter 1 . 8/19
very cute and enjoyable for sure. I like the style so far cant wait to read more!
Same why did I pick veterinary science instead of champion sprint runner
(sighs) (closes book with loud bang)
Pepsi Sprite chapter 6 . 6/15
OMG I've just read this chapter and the language and writing is so good! I doubt you'll see this because it's 2018 now but I'm hooked, this is so good!
damn you and you hanger
me chapter 23 . 3/19
its good keep up the good work
me chapter 22 . 3/19