Reviews for The Viking Way
MissPitchPerfect25 chapter 32 . 8/1
Aww, no exploding pineapples?! Haha just kidding. Keep up the good work! :) I think I've read every part of this whole story way more than I can remember, every 32 of them.
HttydFangirlxox chapter 7 . 7/3
Oh my gods... I TOTALLY thought they were.. You know this is just to perfect! Poor Fishlegs!
crazylionlover5 chapter 32 . 6/24
Please continue!
Its amazing
httyd is the best chapter 32 . 5/22
I love reading what you write. That's a yay. But. I'm a Christian. I feel like it's not right to leave it as only a yay, although it certainly is a yay. I'm also going to say nay. I'm saying both. Keep writing! As I mentioned, I love reading your writing. Next chapter soon please.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 4 . 5/16
Best. Chapter. EVER! So, so funny...
WingsTailsEtc chapter 20 . 5/13
I am in LOVE with this!
HiccstridHaddock01 chapter 32 . 5/12
Ana-Gami chapter 32 . 5/7
Hi, I love you fanfic. I first read your fanfic in Spanish and i just wanna say that i love the way that describe the love of Hiccup and Astrid... , i think that my english isn't very good, i hope i explained.
Besos y abrazos.
reader18 chapter 32 . 4/10
I just finished reading all of the chapters and they were all great. You should do a continuation of that final chapter though. Really great writing, thanks a ton.
giannine18 chapter 20 . 4/2
Oh my goodness, five-year-old Astrid proposing to Stoick LMAO... (THIS IS CANON NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE)
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 12 . 3/13
This one has easily the best summary ever.
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 7 . 3/12
This makes me so happy. All that for a saddle...poor Fishlegs.
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 4 . 3/12
This is so hilarious
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 3 . 3/12
This just gives me more reason to ship it.