Reviews for The Viking Way
asian-simbae chapter 31 . 4/18
Oh na-ST-Y Hiccup and Astrid~ getting it on in the forest like, so adventurous! Hey are you alive? doing well? kicking strong? I just checked out your tumblr and being the noob I am, I don't know if you are active. You are such an amazing writer that I wish I knew of beforehand and well you haven't been on since 2014 and I'm kinda concerned... Anyways if you left the HTTYD fandom it's ok I won't bother you :) but holler if you are fine and up to it ;)
asian-simbae chapter 30 . 4/18
I was soooo scared. Your writing is simply fanfuckintastic! It made me so terrified that Astrid may actually pass and I was gripping my chair so tight, holding on until the last paragraph without skipping because I was fearing the worse. Simply amazing! I simply enjoy it so much!
asian-simbae chapter 29 . 4/18
Previous chapter review : I was so confused but then I just felt so melancholic...I hope they make mention of the flightmare somewhere in the future

This chapter review : HOT AF LIKE KEEP UP THE WORK BOO OOOHHH HICCUP AND ASTRID GETTIN ALL ROUGH LIKE WHATTTT
asian-simbae chapter 27 . 4/18
But like they nasty..doing it in the air and all XD
asian-simbae chapter 26 . 4/18
I kinda liked this one because they kind of linked and weren't as many ideas jammed into one chapter. Reorganising is not really necessary but maybe separating them at a certain point would work?
asian-simbae chapter 25 . 4/18
pervstrid.
asian-simbae chapter 24 . 4/18
I'm SOBBING DRAGON RIDER COMING THROUGH OH MY GOSH I CANT BREATHE
asian-simbae chapter 23 . 4/18
I like this chapter but I don't like it a lot. It was very clustered with the different prompts and felt disjointed so the aftermath of a reading a very good one shot, aka your entire collection, was short lived.
Maybe keep it seperate but short instead or keep the numbers of one shots in one chapter to a minimum. Love the prompts by themselves though, just unique as always!
asian-simbae chapter 22 . 4/18
The whole time reading this, I was screaming "it's Astrid, astrid, astrid is his favourite flavour, madam Astrid is the flavour that is bestest out of Hiccup's taste pallet, Thor's sake it is Astrid bro."
asian-simbae chapter 21 . 4/18
Ok but listen...if only Astrid did have her own flight suit in How to Train your Dragon 3 like...I will freakin cry
asian-simbae chapter 20 . 4/18
She then came to be the badass she is with or without the title and it is amazing
asian-simbae chapter 19 . 4/18
y.
asian-simbae chapter 18 . 4/18
I actually teared up because it was that one scene from the first movie, where hiccup stepped out of bed that made me cry the most...
asian-simbae chapter 17 . 4/18
Prevstrid ahahahaha
asian-simbae chapter 16 . 4/18
I wonder if the tea tastes shit?