Reviews for May the odds be ever in your favor
LaraLumos chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
The first chapters - as far as I bother to read - are practically copies of "No Longer Watching" by XoverMasta with added obscenity which - I may add - only worsen the quality of "your" story. Shame on you...
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Awesome, and i don't even like hunger games i think its shit
TheKaiSenpai chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Sorry, big problem here. Not so much could change in 100 years. At least nothing world-bending besides an outside event of destruction.
Iryelb chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
I wasn't how good a crossover between these two stories would be, but you blew my expectations out of the water, I especially love the fading chakra thing, even if it doesn't really seem like it would affect Naruto because it seems more like a breeding thing and chakra is inside each individual, but whatever. I look forward to the sequel.
WTF chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Oh you also made him sadistic and/or animalistic but all nice if not a forward to Katniss, bipolar much? And you tweaked the background story between Katniss and Naruto so it only slightly varies. Pffffft
WTF chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
These first few chapters are just rip offs of No Longer Watching by xovermasta, you just added a bunch of cussing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Well, that was quick :3

Nice chapter and keep it up :D
Clay19 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
good
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Well it was a good story.
Now... UP TO THE SEQUEL!
246vili chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Good story, even better than the movie.
246vili chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I wonder if Sasuke would be pissed of that Naruto and Katniss is doing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I hate humanist Naruto's, their moral compass just plain annoys me beyond redemption!
saashi samy chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
interesting idea
i like
NF15617 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
I have to say that this is a very interesting story so far. It is not as extreme as Naruto being born into the world of the hunger games but it is not as boring as Naruto being all-powerful and just destroying everything with no effort. It is nice to know that he can be killed and can still use his chakra with limits. After reading just the first two chapters I have to say that I really hope that you write another one for the second book if you haven't already. Well worth a favorite.
Riba Nyabom chapter 6 . 2/13/2014