Reviews for May the odds be ever in your favor
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
It's a little unrefined and in a way unrealistic in my opinion. I won't go with Naruto's character as centuries of experience might have changed his personality. However Katniss's personality completely clashes with what you portrayed her as. Frankly I don't believe that she will care about her relationship with Naruto in the wake of the Games. And I'd agree with the sentiment that if Naruto had the ability to mold the Juubi Charla with work out then why did he not do so sooner?

P.S.- And personally I'd suggest you against using profanities that much in a story... It just looses it's appeal that way.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Since Narutos immortal how long does it take for him to recover from a mortal wound?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 8/17/2017
Naruto should have kept up when his Shinobi training even if he can't use Chakra
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This is simply bad, quite laughable in a sad way how Naruto... -Actually no, Ill call him OCruto, cause this isnt Naruto- is supposed to have the source of infinite chakra sealed inside him, yet he cant use chakra.
Surly when you wrote this chapter this caused a MAJOR RED FLAG? the basis of your plot is moronic, and you just thought " Hey, lets just go with it, trulololo"
qalleesyawesome chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
Nevermind i kinda figure it out. They didnt get the chance to untill the last.
qalleesyawesome chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
You know i wonder if Peeta and Katniss actually did it
qalleesyawesome chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
I find it great how can put joker referens in your story
qalleesyawesome chapter 5 . 7/12/2017
Damn Rue always makes me cry..
qalleesyawesome chapter 4 . 7/12/2017
The " they want a series not an episode " always crack me up. I like how you killed foxface so naruto wont have to killed her or katniss
qalleesyawesome chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
I love how he still can be his wild kyuubi side and the "lust for battle" thing. Idk i find the wild fox ears or the hair horn thing very sexy
qalleesyawesome chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
I really dont know what this one
qalleesyawesome chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
You know your is the only good hunger games story i can find
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 8 . 6/12/2017
Love it. love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Please! Please! Please! Finish the third part of the story. I beg you.