Reviews for May the odds be ever in your favor
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 6/11
What Naruto did for the avox was a very nice touch.
earlier in the story you said he could use chakra then you said couldnt and now he can again?
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 7 . 4/21
Hehehehehehe, glad they worked it out :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 4/21
Great Chapter :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 4/21
Aaaaah! My Heart :( though I really do love Wind.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 4/20
Hahahahahaha, Naruto's Killer Bee Moment! And Naruto vs Jaguars :) AWESOME!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 4/20
Yay For Love! Ooooooh and the ending :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 4/20
That was a pretty cool thing for Naruto to do :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/20
Awesome Start :)
LaraLumos chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
The first chapters - as far as I bother to read - are practically copies of "No Longer Watching" by XoverMasta with added obscenity which - I may add - only worsen the quality of "your" story. Shame on you...
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Awesome, and i don't even like hunger games i think its shit
TheKaiSenpai chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Sorry, big problem here. Not so much could change in 100 years. At least nothing world-bending besides an outside event of destruction.
Iryelb chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
I wasn't how good a crossover between these two stories would be, but you blew my expectations out of the water, I especially love the fading chakra thing, even if it doesn't really seem like it would affect Naruto because it seems more like a breeding thing and chakra is inside each individual, but whatever. I look forward to the sequel.
WTF chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Oh you also made him sadistic and/or animalistic but all nice if not a forward to Katniss, bipolar much? And you tweaked the background story between Katniss and Naruto so it only slightly varies. Pffffft
WTF chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
These first few chapters are just rip offs of No Longer Watching by xovermasta, you just added a bunch of cussing.