Reviews for A Once and Future Destiny
Fireflyforever chapter 1 . 19h
Amazing writing, addicting plot, fabulous characters ... everything the best fanfiction should be. And this was one of the best I've read. I LOVED it.
iceprincess96 chapter 16 . 12/10/2015
Hey there!
I realize this is an old story, but I just finished reading it and I am utterly in love! Really clever, well thought out, completely captivating... had so much fun reading it! Just started the sequel as well. You are a truly talented writer!

I have a question, because I am overly curious... I like your name changes. But I was wondering if there was any symbolic reference/reason as to the certain names you chose? Like, I get that the first names are similar to their original names- Merlin/Marvin, Gwaine/Gavin, Percival/Peter etc. But their last names- where did those come from? Were they chosen at random, or was there a reasoning behind it? I'm wondering because of Arthur's last name- Drake, as in dragon, Pendragon... So I was wondering if the other's given last names had any sort of similar reasoning?
Also: Thomas Drake- is that because of the biblical "doubting Thomas"?

haha yeah, I just find this kind of stuff super intriguing, and couldn't stop thinking about it...

Regardless, the story was fantastic, and I really really did enjoy it! Looking forward to reading more of your work!
Hope you have a lovely day,
iceprincess
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
Such a sweet ending. I have to say I wouldn't mind this being an actual spin off of Merlin. It's very good and everyone is in character. And u kept Gwen's sweetness️
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
Ahhhh poor merlin
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
Ooh, here's a question. Does Kathryn know about the whole Camelot-was-for-real thing?
Sue Clover chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
Aha! Freya at last. Actually, this is better than Merlin dating Morgana. That would only have worked while he was still wearing black nail polish and an emo attitude. Although, if Mordred is too young to be involved in this, what if Morgana was the one using Mordred as a code name?
Sue Clover chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
Okay... I'm not quite sure what Arthur was doing, just now, but I guess it worked, mostly. Is Merlin okay?
Sue Clover chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
This has been bothering me the whole time. What is the dog's name? I have a feeling it's something significant, like Aithusa or something, but it hasn't been mentioned. It's just "the Scottie," or the "little white dog." Please tell me.
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
I just realized that this whole sneaking around and infiltrating thing - they used to do it in chain mail ALL THE TIME. And sometimes in full armor. It may be a lifetime for Arthur since he did anything like this, but a bulletproof vest is nothing compared to the clanking of that. No wonder it's fairly easy.
Not as easy as they thought, though. Supposedly, they were going to be out of there before anyone knew they were there. Someone obviously realized they were there.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
So, Merlin's 21'st century name - first it was Marvin, then you changed it to Martin. Which is it?
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Them being Americans doesn't bother me, as such, though I find I really can't imagine their voices with American accents. Maybe Percival's, but the rest I keep hearing as British. I know they are in America, in my head, but as characters I can't imagine them sounding any different.
...The plot thickens.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
I kind of have this hope that when Morgana finally shows up, Merlin's dating her. That would be something, wouldn't it?
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Oooh, my heart. This one is brilliant. I just - whoa. It's amazing. Give me more.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2015