Reviews for A Once and Future Destiny
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 15 . 1/14
This is one of the best Merlin fanfics I've ever read. And that's saying a lot, since I tend to read canon era reveals. Thank you thank you!
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 14 . 1/14
When I finish reading this, I am going to go to your author page, with my fingers crossed tightly, and hope that you have written many many more stories in this universe.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 12 . 1/14
Okay, so who is better than Merlin? Sigan? Bill Gates? Uther is so upset about this I feel like he is the bad guy, but I don't think he is. You really have me attached to this fiction. Thank you.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 11 . 1/14
Very nice reawakening.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 10 . 1/14
Excellent chapter. I'm fascinated that Merlin doesn't realize that radios and TVs are in sympathy with him, or that he wasn't touching the keyboard in the mall when playing with the toy helicopters.

You keep being concerned that you don't know anything about military equipment, well, neither do we. The specifics of the drones are just a frame for the story, and would be OK even if your equipment was a dishwasher that changes the dishes into bunnies! We are reading for the adventure and the interactions, not the assassin drones.
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 9 . 1/14
This is wonderful. I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing, I've been too busy reading. I usually avoid the modern-day reincarnation fixed, but I'm really enjoying this. The plot is great, the reactions of people are great, and it's lovely to have Merlin as different. Also, at over 50 years old, I really appreciate the text and translations at the bottom. Thank you!
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
This is probably the fifth time I have read this fic, and I fall in love with it more each time especially this scene! You did a beautiful job and can't wait to read it all again!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Is this going to be Arwen or Merthur? You need to let the readers know of this things.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Why you killed off Lancelot? WTF?
pezzz chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
Love this! I really enjoyed Merlin's angsty emo persona, and also his memory returning scene. You add great little details that make the story so much better, like the way he holds his cigarette and going through triage before before sent to a room in the E.R.
8annie81 chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
This is exciting I can't wait to read more! !
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
On Merlin's modern name, I think you accidentally switched from Marvin to Martin.

loving this re-read!
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Interesting start, and written well.
madisonlevine chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
I read this awhile ago and loved it but didn't favorite it! Great story :)
morbidbookworm chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Just wanted to make this the third hundred review, and tell you how awesome this story is.