Reviews for A Once and Future Destiny
Eryndil chapter 15 . 7/27
I don’t usually read modern day AUs but this one was fascinating, especially the character of Merlin and how his (second) childhood affected him. I stayed up all night to finish the story.
PineNutPesto chapter 16 . 4/24
What a beautiful story. Familiar yet new, difficult yet delightful. It was round and believable, exciting, moving, sweet, promising. I really, really liked it. Thank you so much!
Straight Gate chapter 16 . 2/20
Great story
Straight Gate chapter 11 . 2/20
I like a concerned, considerate, protective Arthur.
Straight Gate chapter 8 . 2/20
Percocet is an opiate. I was given this after knee surgery. It caused more problems and pain than it solved even in the short term. Motrin is more effective as a pain relever and anti-inflammatory.
Straight Gate chapter 7 . 2/20
I always like Morgana with Merlin. More to iron out between them. But a closer bond in the end because they are closer in age and power. it
I literally ducking lost it at recreating Camelot on minecraft. That is the best element in any modern Merlin fanfic I have ever witnessed, that is all
Citruswyvern32 chapter 8 . 3/28/2019
the astonishment in the fact that Arthur believes him but my heart
Citruswyvern32 chapter 4 . 3/28/2019
I just realized that they are 'from' America in this story but my brain still has their accents
CantGetEnoughOfU chapter 16 . 1/5/2019
cant wait for more!
CantGetEnoughOfU chapter 9 . 1/4/2019
oh my gawd thank you for the translation to the arthur alien language they used in texting. i was like "a fuck it, ill just skip this".
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2018
I loved this so much! I couldn't put it down, and now I'm going straight to the sequel!
So much for sleeping tonight \_(ツ)_/
dragondancer123 chapter 16 . 10/8/2018
Omg this was amazing. Binged the entire thing. Starting on the sequel tomorrow!
Doberler chapter 4 . 8/23/2018
I can really see how concerned Arthur is for Merlin, as well as Gaius. Such a hard life Merlin has had and I hope that he will be able to trust his friends soon.
Doberler chapter 3 . 8/23/2018
Yay Percival! Yay Gwaine! The knights are reunited! So sad that Lancelot is dead. Would have been interesting if he'd made it to the story in this day. Ah well. C'est la vie, as you put it. Hopefully, Elyan finds his way back to them. And they really have to do some intervention with Merlin. Hope he comes around soon. Good chapter.