Reviews for A Once and Future Destiny
Random Flyer chapter 15 . 7/19
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting!
Doberler chapter 15 . 6/30
This. Was. EXCELLENT! I don't normally read modern at all but thought I'd give it a try and luckily I came across yours first. I absolutely loved the characters, the plot, your creativity. I loved that it was clean, imaginative, and there was a good reason to bring Arthur and ensemble back. I also appreciate the references to their past lives, Arthur's feelings and respect for Merlin, AND how all of they two lives manifested and merged. I'm very impressed. Well done!

Arthur regaining consciousness/cognizance was absolutely hilarious! Brilliant writing. Really looking forward to the sequel! Keep up the good work!

PS More Arwen please :-)
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 11 . 6/8
Der god, I love the imagery in this chapter, and the magic. When I close my eyes, I can see it, and it's beautiful.
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 10 . 6/8
I'm loving this story, I truly am. The last song was just so perfect for Merlin's role in Arthur's life! I just- I can't even- GAH.

I just love this!
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 6 . 6/7
I know this sounds weird, but, I loved this chapter. Even though it was a very emotional chapter, I just love how it was written! The abuse wasn't overdone, and Merlin's magical outburst was amazing, and his verbal outburst wasn't overdone... I loved it. I measure an actor on how well they do sad, or angry emotions. If an actor is too busy trying to cry 'atractively' instead of crying properly like the scene deserves, it ruins the moment. You have done that, in a sense, here, by making it seem more real, and realistic. Well done.
SadButTrueMemory chapter 5 . 4/27
I recently watched the whole series for the first time. I needed something for the withdrawal and to help me get over that finale and so far this story is exactly what I've been looking for.

Your characters are perfect, especially Arthur, and I can't wait to read more.
Listelia chapter 5 . 4/2
Now I HAVE to stop and write otherwise I'll still be reading late tonight with my food next to me, untouched and my heart and fingers trembling with excitation, love, gratefulness, a turmoil of sorry ans sad emotions for Merlin's childhood, and squealing in delight at every new knight coming in, in fear at what's happening and NOT happening and oh my gosh how much do I love your story, your Arthur, your writing ! Thank you thank you thank you !
Your awesome chapter 3 . 3/7
On chapter five or so and love it! I'll admit one of my favorite things is that you actually know about DC and the area around it! That made is feel a hell of a lot more and that you made Gwaine work in Fairfax PD (home county) made me fangirl to the obvilion.
Britt30 chapter 16 . 3/5
WAHHHHH! This this this this! Is just amazing!
I have one other favorite fic, but this one may have just beat it! Can't wait to read the sequel.
Britt30 chapter 6 . 3/4
Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh gosh. This chapter. This story. Just, wow, ouch.
Amazing writing and amazing story. I can't wait to read the rest. Thank you for writing it.
BrightWatcher chapter 15 . 1/12
I started a list of things I loved as I read through this...

-Perfect music lyrics
-Excellent stakes and plot, you did an amazing job for just winging it
-9-11 reference is brilliant (wondering how it could be important later on?)
-I miss Lancelot terribly
-Where is Morgana? :)
-Arthur waking up was great. The visuals and the hazy feeling was well done.
-Mordred!?

This story was just beautiful.

You ended perfectly. I felt you shaped the plot arc very well, and resolved the storyline. With a few extra things to carry over into the sequel. :)

Very very well done.

Good luck with your writers muse!
BrightWatcher chapter 11 . 1/12
Usually I wait until I've caught up with a story to review it.

But this chapter was just golden.

The memories and the taut emotions thrumming in every word... It was amazing.

Good luck with your writers muse!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Hello. I'm rereading this fic for the fifth or sixth time, and it's just making me smile. It was the first piece of fanfiction I'be ever read, and I adored it. It either corrupted me or led me to something amazing. Or both. But I thought I'd just let you know.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Excellent fic. 8,000/10

Any chance of a oneshot of them critiquing the "Sword (and or in? I forget which word) the Stone" cartoon now that they have their memories back?
Patiku chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
It was just great :) I usually stay away from reincarnation fics, but this one was really goog.