Reviews for A Once and Future Destiny
Vezinette chapter 12 . 11/29
English is not my first (not even my second) language so I apologize for any mistakes, but I'm almost half done with all your work and I'm in awe, no other words.

Never ask for forgiveness for a filler chapter as all your write is amazing. All details matters in the complete scheme. I know I'm now reviewing work you've done 7 years ago, and I'm not reading your work in a chronological order but everything is so well done.

I'm terrible at reviewing. I read and read and read and enjoy myself so thoroughly that I completely forget to let you know how you nail it perfectly.

Thank you for these wonderful stories (and fixing so well the flaws of Merlin's show and adding to this universe)

Can I say number one fan? :-)
Eryndil chapter 15 . 7/27/2020
I don’t usually read modern day AUs but this one was fascinating, especially the character of Merlin and how his (second) childhood affected him. I stayed up all night to finish the story.
PineNutPesto chapter 16 . 4/24/2020
What a beautiful story. Familiar yet new, difficult yet delightful. It was round and believable, exciting, moving, sweet, promising. I really, really liked it. Thank you so much!
Straight Gate chapter 16 . 2/20/2020
Great story
Straight Gate chapter 11 . 2/20/2020
I like a concerned, considerate, protective Arthur.
Straight Gate chapter 8 . 2/20/2020
Percocet is an opiate. I was given this after knee surgery. It caused more problems and pain than it solved even in the short term. Motrin is more effective as a pain relever and anti-inflammatory.
Straight Gate chapter 7 . 2/20/2020
I always like Morgana with Merlin. More to iron out between them. But a closer bond in the end because they are closer in age and power. it
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2020
I literally ducking lost it at recreating Camelot on minecraft. That is the best element in any modern Merlin fanfic I have ever witnessed, that is all
Citruswyvern32 chapter 8 . 3/28/2019
the astonishment in the fact that Arthur believes him but my heart
Citruswyvern32 chapter 4 . 3/28/2019
I just realized that they are 'from' America in this story but my brain still has their accents
CantGetEnoughOfU chapter 16 . 1/5/2019
cant wait for more!
CantGetEnoughOfU chapter 9 . 1/4/2019
oh my gawd thank you for the translation to the arthur alien language they used in texting. i was like "a fuck it, ill just skip this".
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2018
I loved this so much! I couldn't put it down, and now I'm going straight to the sequel!
So much for sleeping tonight \_(ツ)_/
dragondancer123 chapter 16 . 10/8/2018
Omg this was amazing. Binged the entire thing. Starting on the sequel tomorrow!
Doberler chapter 4 . 8/23/2018
I can really see how concerned Arthur is for Merlin, as well as Gaius. Such a hard life Merlin has had and I hope that he will be able to trust his friends soon.