Reviews for A Once and Future Destiny
Listelia chapter 5 . 4/2
Now I HAVE to stop and write otherwise I'll still be reading late tonight with my food next to me, untouched and my heart and fingers trembling with excitation, love, gratefulness, a turmoil of sorry ans sad emotions for Merlin's childhood, and squealing in delight at every new knight coming in, in fear at what's happening and NOT happening and oh my gosh how much do I love your story, your Arthur, your writing ! Thank you thank you thank you !
Your awesome chapter 3 . 3/7
On chapter five or so and love it! I'll admit one of my favorite things is that you actually know about DC and the area around it! That made is feel a hell of a lot more and that you made Gwaine work in Fairfax PD (home county) made me fangirl to the obvilion.
Britt30 chapter 16 . 3/5
WAHHHHH! This this this this! Is just amazing!
I have one other favorite fic, but this one may have just beat it! Can't wait to read the sequel.
Britt30 chapter 6 . 3/4
Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh gosh. This chapter. This story. Just, wow, ouch.
Amazing writing and amazing story. I can't wait to read the rest. Thank you for writing it.
BrightWatcher chapter 15 . 1/12
I started a list of things I loved as I read through this...

-Perfect music lyrics
-Excellent stakes and plot, you did an amazing job for just winging it
-9-11 reference is brilliant (wondering how it could be important later on?)
-I miss Lancelot terribly
-Where is Morgana? :)
-Arthur waking up was great. The visuals and the hazy feeling was well done.
-Mordred!?

This story was just beautiful.

You ended perfectly. I felt you shaped the plot arc very well, and resolved the storyline. With a few extra things to carry over into the sequel. :)

Very very well done.

Good luck with your writers muse!
BrightWatcher chapter 11 . 1/12
Usually I wait until I've caught up with a story to review it.

But this chapter was just golden.

The memories and the taut emotions thrumming in every word... It was amazing.

Good luck with your writers muse!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Hello. I'm rereading this fic for the fifth or sixth time, and it's just making me smile. It was the first piece of fanfiction I'be ever read, and I adored it. It either corrupted me or led me to something amazing. Or both. But I thought I'd just let you know.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Excellent fic. 8,000/10

Any chance of a oneshot of them critiquing the "Sword (and or in? I forget which word) the Stone" cartoon now that they have their memories back?
Patiku chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
It was just great :) I usually stay away from reincarnation fics, but this one was really goog.
Penelope-Jane-Avalon chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
A happy Merlin! What a lovely ending for this story. Very original idea to have Merlin the only reincarnated character NOT to know who he really is.
topazchild chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
"When you look at me," Arthur said, "don't see my father's son. See Merlin's friend. What is wrong?" I love how Arthur is being portrayed in this fic - someone with strength and perception, able to deal with difficult situations; all qualities that a legendary king would need.
topazchild chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
This chapter was evocative and multi-layered. I loved that Arthur and the knights were trying to draw Merlin back into the warmth and safety of their inner circle. Best line: "Gwen - I'm trying to make friends. You know my father is not going to assign him to me as my personal servant, this time." I always enjoyed that particular bit of irony on the show.
KatrinaLinden chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
This was beautiful. The way you wrote Merlin was brilliant, and oh that scene where he finds that Arthur read his medical records, that was painful... The story flowed wonderfully, everything was perfect. That Freya scene was so sweet! Merlin deserved to have her back _. Thank you for writing this, reading it was a joy.
one-blacksheep-girl chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
pleas tell me you plan to bring freya back? pleaaasssse puppy eyes
DiaSphere chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
hahaha lol xD "A-Team" *kicher* "quarterback of this screwed-up little football team" Oh man I can't stop laughing. It fits so perfectly in american terms that it is so... *Deep breath* Either way, good job, I will be sure to read till the end