Reviews for Remind Me
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I loved that both Bella and Edward got to each tell Jessica off. Letting her know they were on to her and her manipulations. Unfortunately, in her point of view, it went in one ear and right out the other and she walked away unscathed by the whole thing. I was really hoping she would be miserable and unhappy from the whole thing. If anything, it boosted her up and she left to meet up with Lauren, unfazed. The lemons in your stories are quite hot. There is really just something about them, that are different and really yummy. Thank you for the extra chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Awww, it was so sad that they let themselves drift apart like that. I can't even imagine how that must've felt to them both. I love that they didn't take the easy way out and simply let it all go. That they fought for each other and the passion won out in the end. Very well written. And, you made me so thankful that I've never once felt disconnected from my husband. Seriously, I could not even imagine where they were at the beginning of this. Good one-shot. Thank you.
anafinchel chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
i loved this, so cute and hot!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Remind Me has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in April on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Remind Me has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
BernieR chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Love this fic! :)
Ellachanted chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Sweet story. Okay, sweet ending. :)

Glad they told Jessica off. I was wondering for a moment whether she was using Bella to attract guys. Bring them in with the hot girl, then settle for the other when the first one isn't available. Guess not.
TheRedGirl chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Very good story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Oh Jess, I think their words got to you more than you care to admit.
Loved how connected Bella and Edward are.
I don't think they will be forgetting any time soon either.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I would have to say that Edward definitely "reminded" Bella...and he did a dang good job of it...over and over and over again! *Sighs*

Well BBs...you certainly "went out on a bang" on this one!
Bwahahaha!
I LOVED IT!

I actually felt sorry for Jessica!
(Yeah...not so much! *Giggles*)
Great job, Misty...did you have to wear surgical gloves while typing around inside HER head! Eww!
Hehehehe!

Thanks for a great read, as always!
Can't wait to see what MYSweetheart and MYAllyGirl have coming up next for us to read!
You know I ADORE you both!
Love, Hearts and xoxoxo!
-FangirlinGranma Dee
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Having a really hard time feeling any sympathy for Bella. However, I can see the situation being a realistic one in a couple's marriage. Frankly, I don't think Bella deserved Edward's forgiveness - because of her attitude; her inner monologue didn't even really sound contrite. Edward sounded contrite but resentful. Considering they, ultimately, wanted to work things out, I guess it was best that Edward didn't retaliate or prolong the anger. Regardless, you did a great job of portraying a realistic marital problem and the road to fixing it. Thank you!
debslmac chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
loved this. Jessica was delusional :)
shaz308 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Great to see them staying strong together.
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Well hot dam , that was good . Fuking hot wild . Im gonna love this.
Taylor9901 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014