Reviews for Gods and Demi-gods
Missyla chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
lol I love Autolycus! so he's going to help bring her back? I'd say that Ares is acting really weird. he would be more upset of her death. so he must be under some kind of spell or he's up to something.

great chapter. though I was expecting Ares to be more... wanting to kill everyone and destroy the north Gods bc of her death. it's like no one cares except Gabby
Missyla chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Oh no no no how could you? killing off Xena wasn't suppose to happen?

and y doesn't anyone except Gabby even care that she died unless that was the plan the whole time. hmm wait until Ares hears of it
Missyla chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
ahh you stopped at the wrong time. A blonde Xena lol. so I think that Herc and thor have some more secrets they aren't reveling yet.

I still want to know who's w who seems to me that everyone likes everybody else:)
Missyla chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Great chapter:)

hmm who will she choose? maybe she will choose thor and Ares and Xena will get together lol.
Missyla chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
a warriors death ooh that doesn't sound good. I hope you don't plan on killing Xena off?

and y doesn't she give Ares another chance? we won't be very happy if her and herc start getting cozy.

I like xena/Ares too")
Missyla chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
So I was wrong they actually came back for them. I can't believe they just left them there in the first place.
Missyla chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
hmm I thought they would follow the guys? well maybe later they will.
Missyla chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
hee always thinking, I bet the guys didn't even think about the remains of the apple. I bet they follow them now. If Xena plants the seeds then they can have their own private stash.
Missyla chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Missyla chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
so herc becomes a full god? looks like Gabrielle has a thing for the Gods except Ares lol