Reviews for Blood Song
pyrolover3 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I live in Syracuse, NY. Buffalo is only a couple hours away from me!
choriste chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Yummy as always! Sometimes suspense was too intense but it worthed all the happy ending. Thanks!
vpc chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Y'know, BDSM isn't entirely my thing... but holy wow, can you write, and your stories - especially the BYC-verse - are HOT. Please keep 'em coming? (and yes, I mean that in both senses of the word!)
samisnotevil chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Wish I had counted the orgasms.
lizzylovesharuka chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Another wonderful story by a very great writer thanks for writing some awsome stories
emebalia chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Knew you can't trust somebody with that name.
But the make up sex was awesome.
Twilight684 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Another brilliant fic as always :3 I can't wait to see what else you come up with-hope you keep writing the BYC verses cuz they just keep getting better and better! Would also love it if you could write a few first-time fics for the boys since I'm a sucker for first times 3 Hope to see more of your work soon!
mb64 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
This was an awesomely fantastic story!

Cookies, hugs, double fudge brownies, and many thanks to both you and Janice!

AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story, thank you for writing it. :) As much as I love happy endings, and this had happiness and love in the end, the deaths were well placed and consistent with the show. Writing was good quality, sex scenes were steamy...it was all pretty fantastic, so keep it up! .
Jenjoremy chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Yeah, that was kinda mind-blowing, even for...you. Seriously. Awesome ending to an awesome story. But poor Marcus :-(
ReginaJoyce chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Truly AWESOME! Wanna read more from you soon! PLEASE!
xenascully chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
I'm gonna have to go with a Jenjoremy-type comment here and say "WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?!" hehehe
mb64 chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Another fantastic chapter in this wonderful fic!

(And I promise to check out your new book on Amazon later today.)

FallenAngelWolf aka lilysmom09 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Yay new chapter! ! I was so excited to see you updated and as always amazing read! I will have to look you up on amazon and read more of your work! Please update soon I can't wait to read more
Jenjoremy chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Gotta love a little hurt Dean to break up the hurt Sam! You know, I had completely forgotten about that conversation Dean had with Bobby. Had to spend some time reviewing previous chapters. Not a bad way to pass some time :-) Awesome chapter, as always! Can't wait for more!