Reviews for I Think I'm A Tad Possessive
LamiaBats chapter 1 . 6/27
I love this fic. I love how he stomps the silk to ensure it knows its place. XD
Ness Likes Chicken Tenders chapter 1 . 5/24
;)
A fun story. What a pair! And the sex-mad Jack was perfect icing on the cake of your lovley tale. Thanks for sharing!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 1 . 1/18
I loved it! :)
Shadow Eclipse chapter 1 . 1/14
rofl! love love love
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh I did so enjoy reading this. Nine is so hopelessly in love with Rose Tyler, and so adorably possessive of her. I do love that goofy grin of his. Who really cares about a cart of pears anyway?
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Here I am, all gloomy at the prospect of another 13-hour workday and bam! I stumble upon your fic and now I'm smiling like a loon)))) thanks! Lovely story
bananafox chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
hehe nice to read someone thinks the same about river song. thanks for posting this. i love possessive nine!
Loca8892 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Haha oh I loved this story! I agree with the whole possessive Nine thing and this just made my fantasies come alive! Ten is my favorite but I swear when it came to Rose ;Nine always seemed more possessive about her safety (girl in the fireplace is one of the episodes I hated most of Tens's run). And while I like River's character, I absolutely hate her relationship with the Doctor so I understand the hate :)
DoctorWho42 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
YESSS THANK YOU OMG I'm freaking out just a tad-and by that I mean the way nine said he's just a tad possessive. I loved this story!
Antidaeophobia chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Well done! I'm a bigger fan of 9/Rose than 10/Rose, they're one of my OTP's. I wish Eccleston had been on for another couple season, I would have gladly sacrificed all Matt Smith's seasons just to get more Eccleston. I wasn't a fan of Matt Smith.
I'm so excited about Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.
I'm also happy to hear you don't like River Song- can't stand her.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Good holy gods above and below, that was a hell of a story.
I really don't see Nine being so angry and possessive- a bit, yeah, but not to the smashy degree.
However, I consider that a small quibble, and have I mentioned at all that that last scene was unbelievably hot?

The whole thing is perfectly paced- introduction, development, that adorable cuddling scene, and then this lovely smut explosion. Absolutely wonderful. Brilliant, even.

Just...wow.
Aurora's Sky chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I absolutely LOVE your story! The ninth doctor is my favorite doctor also... But then again Christopher Eccleston is one of my favorite actors... Up there with Alan Rickman and Michael Beihn... ANYWAY, Your story was amazing! Thank You!
Nyra Nightfall chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Jesus Christ man this is one of the best written fanfics I've ever read.
thebeastinsideusall chapter 1 . 11/7/2014