Reviews for I Think I'm A Tad Possessive
DoctorWho42 chapter 1 . 6/15
YESSS THANK YOU OMG I'm freaking out just a tad-and by that I mean the way nine said he's just a tad possessive. I loved this story!
Antidaeophobia chapter 1 . 2/6
Well done! I'm a bigger fan of 9/Rose than 10/Rose, they're one of my OTP's. I wish Eccleston had been on for another couple season, I would have gladly sacrificed all Matt Smith's seasons just to get more Eccleston. I wasn't a fan of Matt Smith.
I'm so excited about Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.
I'm also happy to hear you don't like River Song- can't stand her.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 1/6
Good holy gods above and below, that was a hell of a story.
I really don't see Nine being so angry and possessive- a bit, yeah, but not to the smashy degree.
However, I consider that a small quibble, and have I mentioned at all that that last scene was unbelievably hot?

The whole thing is perfectly paced- introduction, development, that adorable cuddling scene, and then this lovely smut explosion. Absolutely wonderful. Brilliant, even.

Just...wow.
Aurora's Sky chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I absolutely LOVE your story! The ninth doctor is my favorite doctor also... But then again Christopher Eccleston is one of my favorite actors... Up there with Alan Rickman and Michael Beihn... ANYWAY, Your story was amazing! Thank You!
Nyra Nightfall chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Jesus Christ man this is one of the best written fanfics I've ever read.
thebeastinsideusall chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
so freaking cute!
meggers64 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nine's always been my favorite & this story WAS a god one! Thanks for another great read :-)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Not very good? I think you need glasses. This was, to coin a phrase, fantastic. :D Nine's possessive rage is totally believable and I loved all the stories of Rose being flirted with that t'd him off. I especially loved Jack being a really good friend and confronting the Doctor when he finds him in the smashed up tantrum room. That was one of my favorite parts. Jack's a really good guy.

Loved it, loved it.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
very nice, love seeing them get together
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ohhh my gosh I'm so glad I saved this one for last! (Which makes me really sad now). Nine will always be MY Doctor and Nine/Rose my OTP :D this was brilliant, Jack was brilliant (especially at the end there, and when he couldn't find his trousers lol) Overall this was completely brilliant and I'm sad that I've read everything of yours :( I might try the Labyrinth stories but I haven't seen the movie in forrrrrrrever so it might be a while until I can get my hands on the movie). Please update Partitions soon! Lol Cheers! Katy

P.S. whoever put this brilliant fic in the reportable offense community is a bastard. Just sayin'.
Masquerade350 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Screw whoever reported you. You're bloody brilliant! Love this! And all your other FICA and I am so glad I'm not the only rose nine shipper out there!
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Plot bunnies served you well! I love how Rose was not afraid of his fury. I also love how Jack KNEW the minute the crystal started glowing what had happened!
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
A lovely story, thanks for writing and sharing it! : )
ambertardis22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Loved this story! Absolutely love 9 and Rose together!
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I loved this! I've never read Doctor Who fiction before, and I'm so glad I did today. This was delightful and steamy, thank you for sharing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »