Reviews for The Ultimatum
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 20 . 10/8/2018
I've enjoyed this journey. It was nice and you're a great writer. If whatever I'm reading gives me a good feeling I think that's all I can ask of a writer and you have fulfilled that for me. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/7/2018
Boring kensi fanfic she has far to many fics out there Deeks needs more for HIM
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
Love it so much.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Quite a nice integration of their 'ship and case. It started to drag at the end and it appears a large section of chapter 20 may have been entered twice.
inasiriusrelationship chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Great story, loved it, really exciting with lots of suspense and cliff-hangers :)
avieryfriend chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Terrific story. I loved every moment of it. It had angst, drama, love and friendship! Beautifully written and well captured!
avieryfriend chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
Perfect Christmas Eve with the whole team and a perfect gift at the end! I definitely think you nailed it! You got all of their relationships and friendships just right.
avieryfriend chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Beautiful chapter. Everything was amazing and I had tears in my eyes at the end :-)
avieryfriend chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
These last few chapters have been so good! So good that they got home safe and that they're all on the same page, as far as the team and them about their relationship. So good that they don't have to be secretive anymore! Really love the way that Deeks is do protective over her and the team is protective as well. I'm glad that Hetty admitted to Deeks that he did a good job. Love the scene with the baby, I think we know where that's headed down the road lol. Thanks for a great story so far! Love your writing and how you have a sense of the characters and their relationships.
avieryfriend chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Really great story. Can't put it down. Love the action and drama. So glad that Deeks found Kensi and they're together! I love not knowing what's going to happen next! You've done a wonderful job. Just how they make it out of there will be a miracle le.
avieryfriend chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Awesome chapter; each one seems to build and build on the next and gain momentum and the danger is building more with each paragraph! The suspense is killing me! Love it! Love it! Love it! I really enjoy the intrigue the suspense and the fact that they are in territory in a dangerous mission trying to get back that they all care about! Also love the fact that they are learning to trust each other again and surrendering that trust to one another! So glad you brought up the other missions and their successes as reference points! They really are an amazing team!
avieryfriend chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Wow, I have to say this is intriguing and exciting and I can't wait to read more! I am so excited to see them going tAfghanistan and bring Kenzie back. I know this is going to be a wild ride! So enjoy your writing!
blue dogs rock chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
excellent ending have chapter 1 one of your new story?
not looking great for densi at the moment
look forward to chapter 2 of badges and guns
lovepride chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
oh cool
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I loved this story. Is the new story going to be related to this one at all?