Reviews for Heated Excitement
ZadArchie chapter 40 . 10/22
Just so you know, this story contains sexually explicit content, meaning it really should be rated MA. MA-rated content has not been allowed on this site since 2002, meaning it violates the Rules & Guidelines we all agreed to when we signed up for accounts. Not saying you can't write it, but saying this just isn't the place for it. There are plenty of other sites that would gladly take it, including, but not limited to, AO3 and AdultFanfiction. You could also write a watered-down version to stay kosher with site rules and post an unabridged version on another site. Take these suggestions into consideration, as they will help you avoid issues with the rules in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about: making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
So I think it's safe to this is never getting updated anymore?
Fate-117 chapter 40 . 9/19
As a close friend of OoF, I can safely tell you that Heated Excitement is NOT dead, he just finds motivation hard at times, or he's genuinely busy when it's not the problem. My advice to everyone is cheer him on, he loves talking to his readers, you're his motivation and without you all, Heated Excitement would've been dead years ago. So, review, favorite, PM him, he looks at ALL of them, all the time. Oh, and he can't reply to Guest reviews.
Is this story dead or being reposted anywhere?
EL17JShough2 chapter 40 . 8/4
What? no Neo? I am triggered! I want yang x neo!
EL17JShough2 chapter 40 . 8/4
What? no Neo? I am triggered! I want yang x neo!
Yubella chapter 1 . 7/31
can you have a few where ruby is with neo, emerald, cinder and coco?
maxstories95 chapter 40 . 7/29
Can we have a chapter where Yang makes Blake squirt?
Anon chapter 40 . 7/23
Please do a qrow x taiyang one please
Metal Navi chapter 1 . 7/12
Hey! Listen!

Your story violates my tight anus.

Please note my mom does not accept explicit content, Fuck Rating: MA, and good shit, and the rating is only presented for Jesus.

You can't have sexually explicit stories on the site. My passive aggressive threat is to move this to a site that allows MA stories such as AdultFanFiction or AO3, or I'm going to tell your grandparents. Or you can go to North Korea where they will censor it for you.

Metal Navi
Critics UnitinU
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 12 . 7/9
these chapters are short when is he gonna get draiga
Inquisitek chapter 40 . 7/9
Ruby x Oobleck. Detention
A Smol Junker chapter 14 . 7/1
I dare you, I fucking dare you to put Tyrian in this story
A Smol Junker chapter 10 . 6/30
ah fuck
i cant believe you've done this XD
Somepunkoranothe chapter 40 . 6/11
Skillfully done, as always.

I watch this fic like a hawk (or a watchful nevermore) for updates. Here's hoping for another, sometime soon.