Reviews for Careless Hearts
irelandk chapter 18 . 7/25
:-)
sherryola chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
I'm glad Edward got the happy ending he wanted. Very nice.
sherryola chapter 15 . 7/3/2016
I wonder what kind of advice Laurent gave her. Wish you'd tell us that. And she's going to see Edward but she brought Laurent with her. Maybe they are just friends, but what would she expect Edward to think. she doesn't really have any right to be upset if Edward brought someone, since she brought someone. Maybe e is in love wsith someone new. that would be so good.
sherryola chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Oh of course she's still buddies with Garret. Two cheaters together. sigh. i'm glad she got her degree. I'm sad seeing Edward so miserable. He needs to move on. How could he ever trust her again?
sherryola chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
They could get couples' counseling. I agree she needs to work on herself. If she'd had more trust in herself and in Edward, she wouldn't have so quickly believed he had abandoned her. She was blaming him again here, even after knowing the truth. But they could work on things together. Except, oh yeah, I want Edward to move on from her, to find someone who will love him and believe in him and not cheat and break his heart.
sherryola chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
His actions made her cheat? That is the oldest excuse int eh books. All cheaters say that. And of course, garret is your creation, so you like him. But I have to disagree that he's genuine. He's a cheater, he's not trustworthy. He screwed his supposed best friend's girl. That's not genuine' that's lowlife rotten disloyal, cruel, and any other negative I can think of. But, you know, this Bella and this Garret deserve each other. How dare she blame E for her behavior? There's only two people to blame in a cheating thing, the two who are cheating.
sherryola chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
oh, Garret has the nerve to sneer at Edward, when E overhears b say she loves Garret. and he just conveniently forgot to tell B that E is there too. Man, he is a lowdown snake. I would never trust him. and Bella, she wants to talk to Garret first? The one she wronged is Edward, and he deserved to hear her words first. i'm so ashamed of her.
sherryola chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Now, I do like Bella's thoughts, the ones about learning about herself, learning to stand on her own, taking care of herself. It's something everyone needs to learn. I'm sorry she's run into the boys this soon. I still don't forgive her or garret, but if she's trying to grow it's a really good thing.
sherryola chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Really, he's going to mend his relationship with Garret? And Bella misses both of them? they are really all screwed up, aren't they? lol. of all things int he world, I could never forgive a friend for doing what Garret did. I count loyalty and trust as two of the most valuable things in the world, and Garret and Bella were disloyala nd certainly not trustworthy.
sherryola chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Oh please. Garret relieves his guilt by sharing the details with the man he wronged so terribly. Golly gee, my buddy may be missing in action, so I'm just gonna cheat with his girl to comfort her. Edward should beat the crap out of him, and I usually don't like violence of any kind to solve a problem. I would never take a friend's man, ever. Garret is a sick jerk to share all that with Edward. I hope Edward finds a friend who will be loyal and a girl he can trust,a nd that neither is Garret or Bella.
sherryola chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
wow, are we supposed to feel sorry bor either Bella or Garret? I certainly don't. Screw them both. They cheated with each other and now they're all sad and sorry for themselves. too damn bad. That's what happens.
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
So besides feeling better about Bella and Edward hopefully finding each other, I spent an hour on the Knott's Berry Farm website looking for Boysenberry syrup - and ended up buying a whole load of pancake and biscuit mixes, in addition to Boysenberry jam and syrup! I fear it's not safe to read this story without a full stomach!
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
Oh Lord, I don't know if I could have forgiven as easily as Edward has, but then again I've never been in this position. I think circumstances and alcohol clouded Bella's judgement and she is feeling so guilty and unworthy that she ran away, but does she really feel like she's the only one at fault here? And poor Garrett, he just fell in love and tried to take a chance...he really thought something happened and Edward might not be coming back. It's really a horrible situation for all of them...
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
Oh no, Garrett isn't giving up yet...and Edward is being reckless in this weather too. I just hope nobody gets hurt!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Oh my, that was just heart-wrenching! I know that Bella didn't mean to hurt either of them, especially Edward, and I completely understand her heartbreak and loneliness without Edward. I don't think she really remembered that Edward was calling her at night - I think she thought it was a dream because of her sleeping pills! Poor Bella is completely alone except for Garrett - even her parents are dead! What was Edward thinking by leaving her again? And I totally understand her feelings of abandonment - Edward didn't give her much notice about this job and where he would be or when he would be back. She was only looking for a bit of relief from her pain after having drank too much, and she did stop Garrett, it that counts for anything. Gads, I'm afraid to keep reading...not sure this one is going to end the way that I want it to...