Reviews for Sleep to Dream
spyslikeus chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh my... that was incredible. Powerful, so well done. You have a gift - keep writing more - please.
impvme chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very nice and sweet. Thanks.
lookwhosetalking chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Beautiful...T-T
Chellero chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Oh hell. Why did you do this to me? This was so perfect I can't stand it. I wish something like this had happened on the show. Something like this was needed for closure. *sigh* I loved when he said he couldn't lose her and she said then don't forget her. That really did me in. Also at the end when she told him he wasn't alone. And now I'm gonna go cry in the corner. Thank you so much for this beautiful story.
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Stop making me
lovemboth chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I hate to think of her being dead but this was a hauntingly beautiful story that made me smile at how you wove the past in with the present.
Nkhen chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
that kinda brought tears to my eyes...
i like that. a final farewell by means of a recap of their relationship. that's sweet. and a much better end to their relationship than Joss just dying in his arms. Yey for you :)
kaydimz chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wasn't confusing. It was so heart breaking sweet. I loved it and I loved the way you wrote John and Joss once again coming to his rescue.
Monique chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I absolutely LOVE THIS! So sad but yet so beautiful. Are the writers good enough to do something as poignant on the show? Oh no. Doubt it as they did kill Carter and retcon John. Off to find more of your writing of Careese stories. Great job on this one for sure!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I had tears streaming down my face from start to finish. This was flawless
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
YES YES YES ! This what I want to hear Reese say to the rest of Team Machine on the show. Literally tell them that there is a hole in his heart that can never be filled but that Jocelyn Carter made him a better man (same speech Fusco gave to Simmons) and therefore he will continue the Numbers.

I'd like to see John begin healing by having these conversations with Jocelyn as though she is still with him on the show. That way it won't feel as though the writers are tossing her character aside as easily replaceable w/Shaw,Root,Zoe.

Excellent story - very well done. Good use of their past conversations while working together.
Lisquirt chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I loved this! Not confusing at all :)
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
That was an sad yet awesome story to at least allow John to understand that he still is needed and that Joss will be by his side.
SWWoman chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I liked this. Having Joss come back one more to save John again was very comforting to read.
Kayla2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Absolutely beautiful and a bit comforting. Thanks for sharing.