Reviews for Darcy Lewis Smut Week Prompts
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Erhmergerd. Literally so amazing
Nienna Perks chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Awww so cute! Will there be anymore?
Nienna Perks chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Aww, I love that it's always Tony who reaches out to Darcy in stories with the Avengers involved. They're just cut from the same cloth lol
Nienna Perks chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Aww nooo, poor Darcy! Why can't Loki get it through his thick head?! Lol
Nienna Perks chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Aww poor Darcy, I wonder what's going to happen next... on with the story!
Nienna Perks chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Awww, are we really supposed to believe that Loki wasn't tempted? I don't know what I'd prefer..if he was naughty or if he remained a perfect gentleman..? What am I saying, I'd have him either way ;)
Nienna Perks chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Haha, loved it! Especially the ending when they totally got busted! D
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Aw, this was nice! I tend to avoid Loki smut because he tends to get written so out of character as a love interest, but this version of him seems at least plausible. I think he's still be a little more trickstery and the sort of love triangle thing neared cringey for me, but I really enjoyed the voice you gave Darcy.
Qualia Des chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Tres sexy, loved the story! :)
Pipergirl17 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Very interesting story-I like the idea of Darcy as an agent. So glad things seem to be headed for better (but will it stay that way?). :)
paintmeundone chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Beautiful ... and finally they both come clean and speak the truth.
paintmeundone chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Urgh ... I really want to punch Loki in the face, in his gorgeous face. ...

However with the line "Because you keep calling me." I feel the plot is only now unfolding into something more than Darcy being slightly confused and insecure of her feelings for Loki and Loki being stubborn and obliviously to what she wants.
paintmeundone chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
This broke me a little ... it was beautiful, intense but heartfelt.
paintmeundone chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
That was like a tight rope dance ... and in the end it felt like Darcy feel ... feel hard ... I do love the angst level being turned up here.
paintmeundone chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Poor Darcy ... although something tells me Loki knows what she did ... very naughty indeed. However I can see the explosion already building inside Darcy towards Loki.