Reviews for Newborn King
Neano chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
I absolutely loved this story! I wish you would write a sequel. What could be better than Adam with children? Adam in an orphanage.
Questfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
That was amazing! I love the way Adam just got on with things and people slowly got drawn into caring again. I wish he'd had kids on the show because he would have made a good dad.
gaben chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Lovely Christmas story. Maybe you could write a sequel for next Christmas ... Perhaps find a home for one of the kids. Would love to see hoss and joe help.
Enjoyed this very much. Well written and endearing.
Sibylle1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Loved the story sine I read it the first time.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I would not be surprised if this is the best Xmas FF written this year . Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Great story. Now we need a sequel where Adam adopts those 3 and raises them on the Ponderosa.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
What a beautiful story! It is so true, even giving a small amount of one's time can reap rewards that money can never buy. So glad Adam was there to teach the town about compassion and understanding. I really enjoyed your story!
AureaD chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Wonderful story and just right for this time of the year. It left me thinking Adam would be contemplating adopting those three children. What say you.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awww... very sweet, and exactly what Adam would do. Thank you!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Lovely Story as all of yours. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
That was a lovely, heart warming, perfect, seasonal story.
It begs for a sequel, to catch up on them all, but I can imagine how it went myself.
ilovebonanza1964 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love that story with the gorgeous Adam.
Cristy W-S chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
What a sweet, touching story that truly reflects the spirit of the season!

Those children were ADORABLE! I felt so badly for that little boy who was gamely handing out the flyers. Loved how it said, 'Dear Everybody' Aww!

Adam gave them all, himself included, some wonderful memories that will be very special to them for the rest of their lives. Things happen for a reason, and this story is a perfect example of that. Well done, Caz!
islaboe chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
How lucky was it for these children that Adam got stuck in the snow in their town and it was also a good distraction for him whilst being unable to be with his family, and Adam was so good with children and shame he wasn't ever a father himself
Tauna P Strawn chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I'd love to hear about all of the Cartwright's visit to the orphange.