Reviews for Forget The World
Yinyang555 chapter 12 . 4/11
I will be happily waiting for your next update your writing skills are great and I hope you can write again soon
AnGell012 chapter 12 . 4/11
This is one of the most well-written high school laven story I have ever written. I love it to bits the characters are written so well, you've captured Allen's adorableness and Lavi's hilariousness. Love the little character monologues where they go a bit off track it always make me laugh :D :D :D

I probably don't know any of the stress you're going through but you have my complete support. I hope you feel better soon :) Smile Smile
AlwenaRin chapter 12 . 4/11
Hi!

I'n so so sorry for all these bad things happening :/ You didn't develop the point so I won't make any assumptions, but I hope everything is or will be fine with your parents. Depression is a bitch, and I really really hope you will get through. I don't know you personaly, but you surely are a wonderful person who deserve hapiness :)

Please get well as soon as possible,

AlwenaRin

(PS : Sorry for any mistake, I'm not a native english girl ')
Tyki075 chapter 12 . 4/10
I'm sorry to hear that. Life's a bitch. I really hope it gets better for you! I wish you luck on the thorny, dark, smelly, stupid road that is life. *salutes*
InsanityOwl chapter 12 . 4/10
HOMIGOD! I wish you didn't have to deal with all that! I have a friend who's somewhat similar, he got grounded for a month for getting a B too, but I hope you get a chance to comeback and at least be able to RELAX on FF. I hope things get better for you soon!
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 12 . 4/10
Take care of yourself first and foremost. I understand how parents see religious and their take on it but you can't really do anything on who you like. I am gay as well so I understand completely and I am sending you tons, tons, tons, tons of hugs your way Anytime you want to talk just let me know XD
You're my favorite author on here
FallenxLinkin chapter 12 . 4/10
Dear need not worry, I'm sure all your readers understand if not most.

Try listening to more lively music hun if not anything that made you smile before. If can't do much outside then do the most you can inside :D

And, there's nothing wrong with not being straight. People really need to get that in their head nowadays. I'm sure your parents will understand someday. They're just afraid how society will treat you so they acted rather harsh. It'll be fine.

I hope you feel better soon! Life is too short to have a major depression. ;)
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 11 . 4/8
It's been way longer than a month sine you updated. Please continue, this story is really good
Tokyo10 chapter 11 . 3/19
Awesome!
Fangie-Kun chapter 3 . 1/18
OH MY GOD, I just read what u said about Allen-chan and The Black Parade and I totally agree! *InsertFanboySquealHere*
Now I love this fic even more!
JinkiesCrown chapter 11 . 1/7
I'm loving this story so much! Amazing plot! Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Olddaydreams chapter 11 . 1/6
This is a really good fic I hope you can update soon!
A chance to fly chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
O my gosh I love this story so much! It's exactly what I was looking for! :D I like how you write Lavi and Allen and their friendship is adorable. Also, I like the pace in this story: it's not too slow, but not unnaturally fast either. Thank you so much for writing this! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
This story just enhances my love for Jerry! Great story! Please update this month! But if you can't I understand I just love this story :3
VeridianSoul chapter 11 . 11/10/2014
Great chapter once again sweetheart keep up the good work!