Reviews for Forget The World
animegirlyellow chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
This is always so amazing, your doing a amazing job. I wish I could write like this! And finally someone likes Lenalee, so many people hate her for reasons I don't know why, it's annoying. Anyway goodbye and stay Awesome.
Enjeru-Tantei chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
HO-
-LY
SHIT!
This is so awesome! I love the idea, presentation, and pacing! Everything feels natural, and I can't wait for more! Please update this again soon. It's such a waste to let this one die!
Codename-SN chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
Admittedly, I was looking forward to this confrontation since forever! Maybe more than I should've... /guilty/ But, to be honest, it was actually pretty anti-climatic. Like NOTHING happened. Aside from Daisya being a total jerk, but that was expected. And yeah... I don't even know what I was expecting really.

Nevertheless, I still think that it's one of the best, if not THE best, modern world AU for this fandom. :D

P. S. Hope to you do update though... Meanwhile, I'm going to check out any other Laven fanfics you might, or might not, have! XD
Codename-SN chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Oh my god, that... That was just precious! And adorable. With the way today's fanfics are, I had all but forgotten the beauty of reading something this good. At least in the romance department. I can't express my gratitude, for the simple fact that you wrote this, in mere words. I love it. I love everything about it, from the humorous fluff (which, BTW, are extremely priceless. Lavi is hilarious! One would think that he would be better than that —especially in regards to friendship— but then I realized that it was ALLEN. And then it's even more hilarious!), to the more serious happenings and even sadder contemplation. Especially the little things that make the story more engaging and enthralling. (Like the fact that you don't write in the detached sort of way while using the third person POV.)

And, of course, the care and thought you put in writing the characters! (I really don't think that they were OOC, definitely not.) I love Lavi and Allen, so, obviously, I appreciate a wonderfully executed story about those two. And to think this is your first fic! It is marvelous.

Not to mention, the scene where Lavi freaks out about Allen's smile was, honest to god, the BEST moment EVER. Though the apology came a close second. Lavi is so cute when he blushes like that! /ignores the fangirling in the background/ And I find it simply endearing when a person reacts like that, especially when it's because of a smile or something of that sort (or just an expression on their crush's face). Lavi is adorable, plain and simple. I feel that I can't say that enough. (And I really need to find a new word for it because, honestly, "cute" and "adorable" are getting OLD.)

P. S. I'm totally in love with Allen's sarcastic humor! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
Continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
Please update!
destinycreate chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
omg I love this? Thank you for writing it? 333
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2016
Pleeeeeeeeeease continue with this story! I really want to see what happens next!
forevergone001 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Where da next chapter at Σ(゚д゚lll)?!
Eru chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
Please please please please with cherry on top please continue this maybe? *cries*
I love this stoy and I who knows maybe now with the continuation of the anime you might get inspired
:P I certainly hope so!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
I legit choked on my pringles when I was reading that part about Cross! Holy shit that was hilarious and just so amazingly awesome! Love the whole story but that part was my favorite
Hilde Joschua chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
I think your modern take on the dgm universe is really interesting.
I love the way that the characters interact with each other and how you've kept their personalities true to how they are in the manga/anime series.
I couldn't imagine a modern Allen and Lavi any differently.
In my opinion you've balanced humour and angst really well and I cant wait to see how this story unfolds.
ArcobalenoX chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I absolutely adore this story. I love fics with the characters in a modern high school setting and you've done such a great job translating the DGM world into that. It's so sad how cruel everyone is to Allen but at least now he has Lavi. The two make such a cute couple! I can't wait for you to update soon!
linallymeap chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
I agree the song Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance does fit Allen very well.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Awwww cutest chapter ending!