Reviews for Naruto's Oblivion
Lydia-Hood chapter 8 . 5/16
An absolute shame this story wasn't updated in over a year, it's pretty awesome.
It's good but you shouldn't go too deeply into the events of skyrim and avoid naming anyone there since the events of skyrim take place around 300-500 years after those of oblivion. Though while playing oblivion I have overheard a conversation in which they spoke of graybeards in skyrim so I know that they were around at that time and parthanaux is a dragon so he might live a very long life so I suppose Naruto could have met him so I'm fine with that. However I think in order to keep the elder scrolls timeline correct it would be best to not write stories from skyrim or bring in characters from skyrim. For instance Ulfric Stormcloak during oblivion time won't be born for 300-500 years so there wouldn't be the stormcloaks rebellion for that time as well. Most characters in skyrim also won't be around due to not being born yet. A few that may be around however could be dragons since the graybeards(group) are around in the time, and perhaps some vampires from dawngaurd like Sorana. Babette can likely also be around during this time considering she is a child vampire and claims to have been bitten at least 300 years ago possibly more so around the time she could still be a normal child or possibly already a vampire. I also wanted to mention that most of the story follows Naruto,Sakura, and Haku(fav character btw) and neglects the other characters. I hope to read between them a bit more equally. Sorry. I want to tell you Though that I do enjoy your story and no matter what I or anyone else says to continue to write it your own way. It must have taken you quite a bit of work and time and effort to put this together so I'd like to thank you for all your hard work. I'm enjoying your story as it is pretty good and I love the fact that Haku is in it he's my favorite character and I can't find many crossovers with him in it. Thanks so much for writing this story and please keep up the good work. :3
Your story is good however I don't think you should go too deep into skyrim and at least avoid naming anyone from skyrim since the events of skyrim takes place 300-500 years after the events of oblivion so
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Oh oh oh! I miss this story so much my friend! Please bring it back
troublefound17 chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Encore! Encore! Well done this story is hilarious! This week has sucked so I'm hoping you have something else just as good to light the night. Good day and continue being awesome.
PhaseHand chapter 10 . 10/21/2016
Well then, this is rather awesome. I eagerly await the time of more updates.
troublefound17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I am TroubleFound...
...and trouble is found here...good job!
Please continue the good work and spread more trouble for I approve!
Trouble signing out!
IveGotNoIdea chapter 9 . 9/21/2016
Wasn't ESV Skyrim? I don't remember any blockades out there. Just some people who died when stabbed in the back and dragons that died when shot with a bow. Rather dull place if you ask me.
Tsukoblue chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Please update this story soon?
It's very enjoyable, looking forward to next chapter
vmage2 chapter 10 . 5/26/2016
Juggalag should be Jyggalag.
vmage2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
WHOOOOO! Sammy L. Jackson reference for the motherfucking win.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
More please I haven't stopped laughing since I started reading this.
Nacho chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
I loved that Monty Python reference!
Phantasys chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
Lol...man-children is the perfect description for the Bruma Mage's Guild guys.
Swirling Maelstrom chapter 9 . 2/28/2016
After rereading my review I noticed that well, it came across as kinda harsh, so I just wanted to say that I think your story has been really funny so far and I like it, by the way I see what you did there with that monty reference, it's just that I'm not a fan of bashing character's or the whole tsundere / abusive thing most anime women got going on, so if I came across as negative in my previous or current review it's not because I don't like your story, but because I don't like bashing character's or overly abusive character's that attack people for little to no reason and wanted to let you know in case you were going down that route.