Reviews for Everything I Needed
Mary Mab chapter 31 . 1/8
I happy Bella opened up to Rose even though the girl didn't think Bella could even understand what she was going through and in looking up that song... Hoping every thing goes well with your mom and just remember everyday is a gift not just yesterday... ;p yeah corny but I missed out with m grandma cause I didnt want to see her so fragile or think about losing her... So enjoy every moment ;) cause they well be the world when there's no more moments... ;)
puasluoma chapter 31 . 12/28/2015
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
Wow what a great story. Love it.
CAngell chapter 31 . 12/13/2015
Love this story!
lilmstran chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
loved it
can't wait to read more
twiclare chapter 31 . 12/3/2015
Bella is so good with Rose and they are really getting closer. It still clearly hurts Bella that Carlisle and Esme are continuing to shut her out.
Sorry that life has been so tough for you recently, I hope things improve soon. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
sujari6 chapter 31 . 12/3/2015
Bela's relationship with Rose is so much better.
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 31 . 12/3/2015
Love it
skye282 chapter 31 . 12/2/2015
So happy your back with this story but sorry to hear about everything you have been through. Edward is just the sweetest and well I think the kids are going to be fine with Bella. Time for Carlisle and Esme to understand their situation and accept it.
MaryMary123 chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
Well they are moving along.
Kathryn L. Malone chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
Thrilled for the update and I hope you can update again soon! Happy Writing and I hope you can update ASAP! Also, like Edward, I am glad that Rosalie is finally giving Bella a chance and I'm glad that Bella had the frogs and prince talk with her. Hopefully, since Rose is finally opening up with her parents and Bella, things will get better for her. I also have a hunch thàt she is gonna like one of Eleazar's sons a great deal. Now I just hope that Carlisle and Esme get off their high horses and realize that Edward and Bella simply fell in love with each other and that they are great for and to each other. Everyone else has seen and accepted that they love each other and that they belong together, including Rosalie FINALLY! So I don't understand why they won't realize and accept they make each other happy and Bella couldn't love his children anymore if she'd given birth to them herself. In their hearts they are already a family and come August 1 they will be legally, so Carlisle and Esme need to get over themselves, accept their relationship, and be happy for them. Just saying!
Taylor9901 chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
We have a date. Woo hoo!
posses45 chapter 31 . 12/1/2015
No matter when you update, this family is worth the wait. I really love this story, Edward is a good farther and he loves Bella.
polyphany chapter 31 . 12/1/2015