Reviews for Everything I Needed
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 28 . 6/30
nice counter part to your other story.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 28 . 6/30
I love it.
CAngell chapter 28 . 6/29
Edward is so dreamy and Bella is so patient and kind! Love these stories!
I'm kinda confused why you have this story posted twice with different names but I love it none the less. It's great!
snoopylover60 chapter 28 . 6/27
Wow... Edward honey.. communication is the key here!
polyphany chapter 28 . 6/27
Love it! ;-)
Taylor9901 chapter 28 . 6/27
I am dying to read more.
Cullen Cousin chapter 28 . 6/27
Excellent chapter!
skye282 chapter 28 . 6/27
I will say she is very mature for her age to be able to handle all this stuff thrown at her. She is managing to get everything is order with her and the kids and Edward also. So loving this story and both their perspectives.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 28 . 6/27
Bella is so strong in this story, I love that she talked to Rose and is going to get her to help her around the house, hopefully they will get them to bond some more. I love that Bella suggested Rose get her loft as an incentive to helping her around the house and that Rose should talk to someone at the female clinic. Rose has so many insecurities she needs to overcome to get rid of her anger. Great chapter.
twiclare chapter 28 . 6/27
Bella was so good talking with Rosalie like that, she'd obviously been dealing with insecurities about her parents for along time. The idea for giving Rosalie her own space in the loft was great...if she can behave herself but I have a good feeling about this. As for Carlisle and Esme, they need to apologise.
puasluoma chapter 28 . 6/26
:) Good
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 28 . 6/26
love it
sujari6 chapter 28 . 6/26
Loved Bella's talk with Rosalie.
debslmac chapter 28 . 6/26