Reviews for Everything I Wanted
Siriusmunchkin chapter 30 . 8/27
Edward and Tanya can't be blamed for Rosalie's issues. Unfortunately what she is going through is the norm these days. Society and peer pressure bring untold horrors to anyone who doesn't toe their line. The bullies are in control because no one wants to take the necessary steps to stop them. You just have to remember that bullying is not always physical. More girls than you can imagine, or maybe you can, are just like Rosalie and fall into the same pattern she has. Edward is doing the best he can and with Bella's help and encouragement life will get better. That and you're about to have another small person in your household. This should be fun.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 8/27
Edward is coping. He just copes a lot better when he listens to Bella. She is one very smart person.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 8/27
Not happy with his daughter in the least. Carlisle and Esme leave a lot to be desired at the moment. It will be the girls who suffer if they aren't allowed to see Bella. Charlie, Sue, and Leah approve and that counts more than anything.
lilmstran chapter 30 . 8/25
loved it
twiclare chapter 30 . 8/12
Edward is bound to feel guilty, he's labelled Rosalie as a difficult, moody teenager and let it go at that. He and Tanya will both feel awful that this has happened under their noses and they didn't see it. The way that Rosalie spoke to him shows a level of maturity that should help her through this.
Kathryn L. Malone chapter 30 . 8/6
Loving story! Can't wait till next update!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 30 . 8/5
Love it.
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 30 . 8/2
I hope Edward is happy
CAngell chapter 30 . 8/2
Again, these folks need some peace!
Oh my i wonder how everyone is going to react to bella being pregnant!? I'm sure that's going to ruffle wane and carlisles feathers even more! What about rosa lie?!
sujari6 chapter 30 . 8/1
I thought he handled the situation well.
Cullen Cousin chapter 30 . 8/1
Great chapter!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 30 . 8/1
You can't hold Edward responsoblr for not knowing that his
teenage daughter is cutting herself in places that are usually
covered with clothes. Most men do not look closely at the
body if the teenage daughter anyhow! I blame the doctors
from Chicago, and ANY physician she has seen since she
was twelve. He can only try to give her the tools to better, 'cause let's face it...you can lead a
horse to water, but you CANNOT make them drink.
*huggles*