Reviews for Everything I Wanted
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 32 . 6/9
Glad everything is coming together. Can't wait for the wedding and baby :)
CAngell chapter 32 . 3/27
They are a precious couple! I want Esme to get over it...she is going to miss out on so much if she doesn't.
lilmstran chapter 32 . 3/27
loved it
Siriusmunchkin chapter 32 . 3/24
An Emmett in Rose's future? Getting rid of Heidi? Marrying Bella soon and having a baby? These are all good things in Edward's life. Fingers crossed things only get better.
sujari6 chapter 32 . 3/24
Esme really is being stubborn.
skye282 chapter 32 . 3/23
It was nice to get another chapter again, missing this story. Wonder if Esme and Carlisle will come around for them. Maybe this was a first step.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 32 . 3/23
Loved the chapter. Edward went all out on a desk for Bella, that's a lot of money for an antique desk, wow! Great chapter. Thanks for taking the time to write while your mom is ill. Hope she gets better soon ;-D Narcy
polyphany chapter 32 . 3/22
Love it! ;-)
snoopylover60 chapter 32 . 3/22
:) Seven-millionth and one on Frozen! LOL... (Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?)

So glad that everything is working out for them.
twiclare chapter 32 . 3/22
I hope that Esme does call Bella to start to mend fences, it really should be her and Carlise reaching out as they have been so unfeeling. Thanks for another great update.
cullenmeadow chapter 32 . 3/22
Thanks for update :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 32 . 3/21
Excellent chapter!
rclaurel chapter 32 . 3/21
Glad this is back, can not wait for the wedding and new arrival. What is up with Esme, still holding a grudge against Bella, she needs to get over it
twichris chapter 32 . 3/21
Thanks for the update. I know how much time a sick mother can be. My mom passed 4 and half yrs ago, and she had dementia so I had a lot to deal with. I love your story I hope you finish it, don't give up, I know I will read every update you post. Can't wait for the dated.
crackupmonkey chapter 32 . 3/21