Reviews for Second chances
HeroOfTheEnterpriseShips chapter 12 . 4/19
Ok ok that was interesting tell me these people did not turn poor little Teddy into a mute.
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 12 . 2/18
Please update new chapter
musicluver246 chapter 12 . 11/27/2017
Great story so far.
kurokazeryuu chapter 12 . 9/20/2017
Great story. Probably the 2nd or 3rd time I've reread this. What's the status of the story? I saw in your bio, you're rewriting the story. Maybe just post the rewritten version up separately and leave this one as is? But a status would still be nice to know.
Aryia Lexi Sevorus chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
Please continue this. I like seeing Loki's relationship with Harry evolve and both their protective streaks come out to play... though Teddy had darn well better not turn her into a wolf.
laelruin chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
I really hope that you finish this story!
It's totally fantastic!
L
Faery66 chapter 12 . 6/16/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
Kurochach chapter 12 . 5/17/2017
Shit this is bad, Teddy's wolf is taking control and Harry is not really in the best state of mink to affirm her dominance...
Too bad it has been 2 years without an update.
Maleia chapter 12 . 5/3/2017
Please continue this story, It's really good. Update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2017
Ah come on. It was just gettin good! Please update this soon! It truly deserves to be completed.
Nightshade09 chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
what. no. NO. WHY.
jeanette9a chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
well i wonder how amora likes the curse... after all werwolf were not made to cast spell, they don't have the vocal cords for it.
Dusk the Cybertronian Fox chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Werewolf on the loose!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
This is really good. Please update soon!
Zela3 chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
I just found this story and while I don't usually read fics where Harry is female I felt that this one had an interesting enough plot to make me set aside my own pet peeve of changing genders (truthfully it's more of a thing because I've seen some where they did so because they wanted to pair Harry with a guy but didn't want him gay despite not having him have kids anyways...just seemed pointless to me...plus they weren't even well written.) anyway that aside I am enjoying this story and am hoping that it is updated soon!