Reviews for Three Faces, One Man
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This was wonderful! I especially loved how you described the Doctor in his different regenerations, with Nine being "hard lines and rough edges, maniac smiles and a leather jacket.", Ten is "grief-tinged hope and wild hair, bright eyes and a pinstriped suit." and I LOVE the way you described Eleven. I don't know why, but it just seemed to capture him perfectly! "Childish curiosity and renewed vigor, floppy hair and a red bow tie." It was wonderful! Great job!
Kate chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
brb SOBBING
God this is so well written and made me feel ALL THE THINGSI'm sorry I'm very emotionally fragile right now
Yeah this is gorgeous thank you darling
I am still upset though
Supfan chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awesome job. Very lovely.
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ahh, that was incredibly, incredibly good, making remember again what Rose stands for each Doctor in the new series. What it made even better, even barely mentioned you managed to bring all other campions too, and how they stood for his many 'history' too; Donna being always with him, like a sister, perhaps even closer, Sarah jones swearing she would be back, and Martha of course leaving him alone; it was funny that at the end he did what Donna did, too; he walked away. I really liked; even though I truly enjoyed Doctor and Rose, and that never been told affection between them, I like the most Donna and Martha as a companion.
The old woman was a great add too, and I liked how she understood that he had never told her 'that', and I liked you never mentioned the words too, so true to the canon.

The time passing, the change of tides, time is happening was greatly visualized too, by the state of the grave and the rose bush, and the change of clothes and demeanor according to his new personality after regeneration, but I also liked you drew the differences in the Tenth after her 'death'.
The characterization of the Doctors were amazing too, and even though there were so many to pick up, my favorite was 'he runs, like he always'. Such a great way to describe The Doctor. I really, really liked this.
Great piece, and I don't have any nitpicks or anything to mention, great work. Thanks for sharing.
TheAmericanFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
brb, crying in the corner
IceCreamGurl6455 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013