Reviews for Mockingbird
kitiku01 chapter 37 . 9/14
Wonderful story!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 22 . 8/23
It is rare for me to read something and literally LOL, but this chapter made me do it twice! Lovely!
Chaosassassin1 chapter 29 . 7/9
Great chapter as usual! This one was even more exciting than the last. Just to let you guys know, you repeated the bit about inviting Luna in and a few paragraphs after that.
Chaosassassin1 chapter 3 . 7/8
Hi, interesting story but I just want to make 1 point clear. Christianity does not encourage persecution or murder or any of the other things you've listed. If anyone does that, yet call themselves Christian, know that they are lying and that they're fake. If you believe in God yet practice those horrible things, then you are not really a Christian and you will not be saved. Other than that, this is a really cool and unique fanfiction idea :)
lizzyaml chapter 1 . 5/20
I hope you will continue to write story about harry. You are really good and your french not so bad for an english person.
Jannafrancine chapter 37 . 4/2
I read the first 10 chapters of this on another site last year and am glad to finally find out how the story ends.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 5 . 3/30
Maybe you can answer a question that's been running through my head;poor thing is exhausted like a hamster on a wheel. Why, if they view him as a son, would the Weasley parents insist Harry call them Mr. and Mrs. after seven years? I don't know about you but I've never called my parents or their friends Mr. or Mrs.
A True Marauderess chapter 37 . 10/13/2014
SerpensPrincess chapter 37 . 9/10/2014
Love this fic really great amazing writing keep up good work
charm13insomnia chapter 37 . 8/8/2014
awesome fic
Azrael Jinsei chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
So I normally only ship Snarry but I'm glad I decided to read this. It was really good and was worth reading thank you for writing this
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
I do think maybe eventually Ron would have been happy for Harry maybe like Lucius is now but I think it would have taken a long time. The only think Ron hated more than spiders was slytherins. But on the other hand I don't think there would have been as many happy ending without the downfall of Ron. Nomatter how you looked at it. It was life, death and memories. Brilliant story, sad in many places but beauty could be found in other places. Brilliant.
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Splendid chapter very much needed after the last few painful ones.
daithi4377 chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
That artifact affected Ron because of the weakness Ron had. He was weak, greedy, lazy but it was controllable to a certain extent yes he turned on Harry on a dime but he always came back up til the horcrux hunt. Then the evil of the artifact, the stress of the hunt, lack if food was just too many things to overcome. Ron and Hermoine aren't perfect but their weakness weren't exploitable by Voldemort were. Those are what Voldemort uses to trap his minions and it worked with Ron just like the dark mark.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 7/18/2014
I think it's amazing that it was Draco who came up with the detailed instructions for the obliviate so that Petunia would lose the magic memories but keep Lilys memories. I just hope Harry is not to generous with the money. Between insurances and Vernon work there should be more than enough for Petunia to live on.