Reviews for Mockingbird
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 37 . 8/9
Really enjoyable story, I loved how you made pansy and Neville a couple and I really liked how you ended it. Well done.
arlena.ferrell chapter 2 . 8/6
How did Harry get Sirius' blood for a blood adoption?
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 31 . 7/25
Somebody get me a spoon I need to kill somebody! Ronny poo I will find you! And I will kill you!
Hancock23 chapter 37 . 5/15
lovely story. i rarely like stores that transition from school to post school but i like yours. good job.
Adriene SC chapter 36 . 5/11
Beautiful fic!
I love it!
angeliquemb9 chapter 3 . 3/2
I don't know if it's been mentioned in other reviews - if so, I apologize for the redundancy. However, please note that raspberry leaves are actually *good* for pregnancy, both at the beginning to strengthen the womb and prevent preventable miscarriage, and at the end to prepare for delivery. Chamomile, on the other hand, should be used quite sparingly, particularly in the first three months, for the exact reason you give for the mints. Peppermint, on the other hand is fine during pregnancy. Licorice root should be avoided the same as Pennyroyal. For any of the things for nausea, however, making the teas steep for only 2-3 minutes during pregnancy is recommended, rather than the stronger, medicinal version of 10 minute steeping. All of that being said, however, if you're making the herbs somehow different for male pregnancies, you might wish to make that clear. Otherwise, it's a very good story, thus far.
librarat chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Oooh, can't we just toss the wanker into Aragogg's nest, wait, that's the big spiders' name right? I think it is... Anyway, please!
librarat chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Better yet, let Moony deal with that backstabber, I'm sure he would like a snack to crunch on!
librarat chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I'll kill that fucking weasel, better yet, where are Gred and Forge!
kitiku01 chapter 37 . 9/14/2015
Wonderful story!
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
It is rare for me to read something and literally LOL, but this chapter made me do it twice! Lovely!
Chaosassassin1 chapter 29 . 7/9/2015
Great chapter as usual! This one was even more exciting than the last. Just to let you guys know, you repeated the bit about inviting Luna in and a few paragraphs after that.
Chaosassassin1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Hi, interesting story but I just want to make 1 point clear. Christianity does not encourage persecution or murder or any of the other things you've listed. If anyone does that, yet call themselves Christian, know that they are lying and that they're fake. If you believe in God yet practice those horrible things, then you are not really a Christian and you will not be saved. Other than that, this is a really cool and unique fanfiction idea :)
lizzyaml chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I hope you will continue to write story about harry. You are really good and your french not so bad for an english person.
Lizzyaml
Jannafrancine chapter 37 . 4/2/2015
I read the first 10 chapters of this on another site last year and am glad to finally find out how the story ends.