Reviews for Claudia's Savior book 1
Vangran chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Don't be sorry, family should always come first, and loss is always hard, no matter what their relation to you is. I wish you well in this difficult time and, while I am more than willing to wait, I look forward to seeing what the next chapter holds.
Vangran chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Just thought I'd say, write is spelled this way, not wright. Wright is a name. Also, it is hear, not here, when referring to sound. Here is referring to a place.
Alexfr36 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
It's a really nice story. I really like when Severus doesn't let his anger towards James influenced his relationship with his child.
I will keep your fic in my favs.

See you soon ;)
Kylersbrown1 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I really love this story!
Claudia Lillian Snape chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Look hear, Guest, I've had enough of you. If you don't like the story then I don't know why you're even reading it. If you don't like it then that's fine, but I could really do without the Mary Sue thing. It's really obnoxious. If you want to comment on it with HELPFUL TIPS of what it needs then fine, but you can really BACK OFF BEFORE I REPORT THE POST THAT YOU HAVE BEEN LEAVING AND I CAN REPORT THEM. I can really do without you thanks and I'm sorry if your life is so terrible, but you can really just lay off. The others that leave reviews are prabably tire of you as well so hey, BACK OFF. You could really get a life if this is the only way that makes you feel better then that's a sad way to live and truthfully, you're acting like a five year old little girl. If you have a problem with me then we can settle it now.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
At least tag this drivel as an OC story. Some of us like to filter out Mary Sues. ;)
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
stupid Muggles and old coot of a goat
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
so sad
darthcat chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Great chapter! I love how Severus is so kind to her and treats her like his own daughter:-) :-) please update soon thank you so much!:-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Mary Sue, cliché plot, everyone is OOC... could this get worse?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This is pretty terrible tbh
YgritteTheRedHairArcher217 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
I love how protective Severus is over Claudia. It so cute! Great job!:) can't wait for chapter three!
Outofthisworldgal chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
meddling old coot. Leave them alone.
darthcat chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
this is amazing i love it! severus is so kind i love his personality:-):-):-) please update its a great story i would hate to see it end!:-):-)
cookyc chapter 1 . 12/5/2013